watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lets face it

Started by SouthWest6, August 24, 2014, 03:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

As much as the majority want a quick, swift decision from Fulham over the sacking of Magath, history tells us that this won't happen any time soon. Like Jol, I expect there to be numerous amounts of meetings, and a further decline of results before either Kahn or Alistair Mackintosh make any kind of real decision.

Regardless of last years mistakes, which Kahn openly admits there wasn't, I feel we'll be 10, 12 even 14 games down the line before one of the clueless bunch up stairs realises that something is wrong, and by that time, the damage would have already been done.

In life, you just know when something isn't right, and Felix Magath with his dictator and bullish ways isn't. I'll hold up my hands and say that I was prepared to back the man, but after looking into his past/current background, I was wrong and the man is a complete fruitcake.

We're only 4 games into the season, which, in most cases isn't panic stations yet, but by allowing this current situation to go much further, will result in Fulham Football club sleepwalking to another relegation. I mean, even professionals like EVS have been Tweeting their concerns, which must tell us something.

My only hope is that the Club / owners have learned from last years mess and will deal with this situation quickly. In my eye's, Kahn will not lose face by sacking Magath, but will gain a lot of credibility from the fans by acting. If he continues to back the dictator whilst Fulham's fortunes deteriorate, then he runs the risk of being targeted himself.

My plea to Kahn is to not turn us into the next Blackburn Rovers with a situation like the Venky's. I don't want to see mass protests on the pitch or at games, that's isn't us. Please don't allow Magath to stay in charge and back him just like Steve Keane was, when he clearly isn't the right man for the job.

Lastly, employ people around you, including a good manager, that know the Championship and can make good footballing decisions.    

Texas White

I keep checking on the hour for the axe. Khan did not make his money by being foolish. He has to know a swift quick chop is necessary.
We can hope...

K33NY

Quote from: Texas White on August 24, 2014, 03:56:07 PM
I keep checking on the hour for the axe. Khan did not make his money by being foolish. He has to know a swift quick chop is necessary.
We can hope...

After yesterday and reading what Tim Sherwood wrote, I keep checking all news websites all the time hoping for a "Felix Magath sacked as Fulham boss due to terrible results" I can hope!

SouthWest6

Quote from: K33NY on August 24, 2014, 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: Texas White on August 24, 2014, 03:56:07 PM
We can hope...

After yesterday and reading what Tim Sherwood wrote, I keep checking all news websites all the time hoping for a "Felix Magath sacked as Fulham boss due to terrible results" I can hope!

I very much doubt we've even approached Sherwood, nor have we approached people like Lennon, yet. The 2/1 odds set by the bookies are to make fans lump on big, then like Lennon, you will see his odds slip away. My bet is that Magath is still in charge for Both Brentford and Cardiff.

jms

nothing is going to be announced on a Sunday....and a bank holiday to boot ! Hopefully tomorrow the 'White smoke ' will be seen from Motspur Park Towers  :033:

jms

Actually.....take a rain check on that last post of mine.....5 live predicting something will happen tonight. I think the fact that we've been 'trending' on Twitter for 24 hours is having the desired effect 049:gif

K33NY

Quote from: jms on August 24, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
Actually.....take a rain check on that last post of mine.....5 live predicting something will happen tonight. I think the fact that we've been 'trending' on Twitter for 24 hours is having the desired effect 049:gif

The weird thing is, this actually feels like a pre-transfer deadline day, hoping the news of Magth sacked to come asap :P