more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix Replacements: Merged

Started by The Swan, December 30, 2013, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 24, 2014, 06:31:28 PM
I don't suppose joint management would work  ?
or Danny with Kit his assistant

Joint management I never understood basically, who is in charge of what when this is implemented? Is one responsible for tactics and one for player selection? One for team training one for transfers? I never understood it, and I allways liked to have one man in charge, one man responsible for the team.

Nero

id leave kit where he is no need to f the club up even more, weve already lost wigley from the youth set up let not rip that apart. lets just get a manager in that is organised and instructs players from the touch line when needed thats what these kids need as well as a solid backbone in the team

rusty shackleford

Id just like someone who will pick the best players and play them in their correct positions

FFCAli

Quote from: Nero on August 24, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
id leave kit where he is no need to f the club up even more, weve already lost wigley from the youth set up let not rip that apart. lets just get a manager in that is organised and instructs players from the touch line when needed thats what these kids need as well as a solid backbone in the team
Anyone else worried that Kit might go if Magath doesn't?

K33NY

Quote from: FFCAli on August 24, 2014, 07:42:07 PM
Quote from: Nero on August 24, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
Anyone else worried that Kit might go if Magath doesn't?

Not worried but if they make him go I will send a very angry Email and not watch a single match until a new CEO has been replaced!

Julius Geezer

I'm actually warming to the idea of Tim Sherwood coming in.

He seems like a good people person - the type to get morale up which is exactly what we need.

Not to mention a load of glittering references from respected people in the game and a great track record with youth teams

Julius Geezer

I think we need this guy.

Thinking about what he could bring the team in terms of man management, developing younger players and recruitment would benefit the club massively.

If he goes elsewhere in the championship, I think we'll be kicking ourselves.

Les Ferdinand can teach McCormack how to score goals again as well!

Andy S