News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh come on Woy for fecks sake cheer us up.

Started by FatFreddysCat, January 31, 2010, 09:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Nearly time for bed (well for you lot going to work tomorrow 8)so come on Woy give us a signing to send us to sleep happy in these injurie ridden worrying times. Do it now, tomorrow dosent leave much time to sort things out if there's a hitch. Get on the Billy Whizz and stay up all night, infact give some of our players some against Pompey.

The Doctor

I think we're all going to be headed to bed in a foul mood having just watched MotD2.  I know I will.  Another night puntuated by nightmares :'(

Brede Butter Pudding

Watching Rooney do his thing on MOTD2 will send me to sleep quite nicely. I used to not like the lad but he is simply class. I love watching him, such an exciting player and still only 24. Rumours last week about him signing for Fulham, but I'm not sure there was much substance to them.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDoctor on January 31, 2010, 09:50:58 PM
I think we're all going to be headed to bed in a foul mood having just watched MotD2.  I know I will.  Another night puntuated by nightmares :'(
Watched the first half on a very poor link, didn't see the goals. Haven't bothered to watch it since and dont wish to either. If we dont get at least one good no very good full back in that result will happen on a regular occurance. Anything less than three points against Pompey will be a disaster but also to late to do anything about it. Come on Woy sign someone exciting and not just some crap squad player, plenty of money has been raised, spend some of it. >:(

SuffolkWhite

There you go FFC, a thread started that we have signed a German!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 31, 2010, 09:57:51 PM
There you go FFC, a thread started that we have signed a German!
And all it needed was a kick up the jacksy from the Fat lad. Good start Woy but like Oliver said " please sir,  can i have some more".

FatFreddysCat

Come on Woy, just 18 hrs left, and most of them will see people asleep.