Started by MrProphet, August 25, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: premFlem on August 25, 2014, 10:58:44 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 06:32:23 PM
So we couldnt judge felix last season because it wasnt his team
We couldnt judge felix last season because he didnt have a transfer window
We couldnt judge felix for his team selections last season because it wasnt his players.
We couldnt judge felix for playing burn at rb because it was an easy mistake and people need to get over it.
We cant judge felix for the last four games because this is a massive rebuild.
We cant judge felix for the last four games because the team needs time to gel.
We cant judge felix for playing too many kids at once because we all apparently demanded the kids should play when in actual fact most of us just called for the squad age to come down- yes that means a balance, not a nursery.
We cant judge felix for his signings because they need time to settle in and none of them should be expected to hit the ground running.
We cant judge felix for playing fotheringham because every player deserves a game, it would be so unfair to leave anyone out.
We cant judge felix for isolating certain individuals for no reason
We cant judge felix for the shocking goalkeeping situation because stockdale was rubbish anyway.
We cant judge felix because hes lumbered with players like scott parker who is so so so bad, I cant believe the most experienced player is captain.

Because because because because because...........

Anyone would think the felix lovers have got so little to defend him that they have resorted to using excuses.

He is not the answer, he never was and never will be. I dont blame him directly for our relegation but I certainly hold him responsible for the way he treats all his players and for the fact we are being humiliated sitting bottom of the league. I hope we beat brentford because I want to win but I also want to lose if it means he will definitely be sacked. I wish like most fans we werent in this predicament because he should of been sacked today.

Stop calling us 'so called supporters' and treating us like idiots. We are anything but.... and wanting the best for our club is all we care about. Hence the magath hatred, he is poison
dannyboi the one thing that's kept Magath in his job up till now is his record/achievements in
management its there on wikipedia for all to see, its impressive.
In Fact he's the most successful manager who's ever walked through Fulhams management door so all this clueless nonsense just doesn't cut it. He's set out his plan whatever that may be to Khan and it must have impressed. I have doubts thats very easy with the results we've had I would give magath at least a few more games, but there would need to be improvements along the way, Khan may give him more or less.
 I've said it before Magath is still here because his achievements in the game demands respect theres absolutely no need for excuses achievements usually take time. What he needs now is some good results to calm everyones nerves if they don't come he will be gone.

So achievements are only recognised if you win something at the end of it? Cos what hodgson did for us, what tigana did for us had no silverware at the end of it but it was much more of an achievement than winning the league with bayern munich.

I judge him on what he does for us and the mess hes created and the way he treats certain players has made me lose respect for him. I couldnt care less what he has won in the past, that is neither relevant to the championship or beneficial to fulham. it just makes him look good.

It is also another excuse believe it or not, 4 defeats in a row could become 7 defeats in a row, then 10 and so on. When does his CV not become a valid reason for respect? Because if thats all youve got to back him up, its pretty much the biggest excuse.of them all.

Your entitled to back him and I have no issue with you or anyone else that does. I do have an issue with people believing we are wrong to think hes incompetent. Your not being proved right at the minute so please stop criticising us
no ones denying Hodgsons achievement for us he's a legend. at the start of his fulham career and it was a poor start he banned his players from looking at fulham forums because he thought the negativity being spouted would affect their confidence ...dictator? he went on to england management thanks to his achievements with Fulham. dannyboi if you had the capability to even achieve half as much as magath then I would be all ears. S001.gif
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: premFlem on August 26, 2014, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: premFlem on August 25, 2014, 10:58:44 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 06:32:23 PM
So we couldnt judge felix last season because it wasnt his team
We couldnt judge felix last season because he didnt have a transfer window
We couldnt judge felix for his team selections last season because it wasnt his players.
We couldnt judge felix for playing burn at rb because it was an easy mistake and people need to get over it.
We cant judge felix for the last four games because this is a massive rebuild.
We cant judge felix for the last four games because the team needs time to gel.
We cant judge felix for playing too many kids at once because we all apparently demanded the kids should play when in actual fact most of us just called for the squad age to come down- yes that means a balance, not a nursery.
We cant judge felix for his signings because they need time to settle in and none of them should be expected to hit the ground running.
We cant judge felix for playing fotheringham because every player deserves a game, it would be so unfair to leave anyone out.
We cant judge felix for isolating certain individuals for no reason
We cant judge felix for the shocking goalkeeping situation because stockdale was rubbish anyway.
We cant judge felix because hes lumbered with players like scott parker who is so so so bad, I cant believe the most experienced player is captain.

Because because because because because...........

Anyone would think the felix lovers have got so little to defend him that they have resorted to using excuses.

He is not the answer, he never was and never will be. I dont blame him directly for our relegation but I certainly hold him responsible for the way he treats all his players and for the fact we are being humiliated sitting bottom of the league. I hope we beat brentford because I want to win but I also want to lose if it means he will definitely be sacked. I wish like most fans we werent in this predicament because he should of been sacked today.

Stop calling us 'so called supporters' and treating us like idiots. We are anything but.... and wanting the best for our club is all we care about. Hence the magath hatred, he is poison
dannyboi the one thing that's kept Magath in his job up till now is his record/achievements in
management its there on wikipedia for all to see, its impressive.
In Fact he's the most successful manager who's ever walked through Fulhams management door so all this clueless nonsense just doesn't cut it. He's set out his plan whatever that may be to Khan and it must have impressed. I have doubts thats very easy with the results we've had I would give magath at least a few more games, but there would need to be improvements along the way, Khan may give him more or less.
 I've said it before Magath is still here because his achievements in the game demands respect theres absolutely no need for excuses achievements usually take time. What he needs now is some good results to calm everyones nerves if they don't come he will be gone.

So achievements are only recognised if you win something at the end of it? Cos what hodgson did for us, what tigana did for us had no silverware at the end of it but it was much more of an achievement than winning the league with bayern munich.

I judge him on what he does for us and the mess hes created and the way he treats certain players has made me lose respect for him. I couldnt care less what he has won in the past, that is neither relevant to the championship or beneficial to fulham. it just makes him look good.

It is also another excuse believe it or not, 4 defeats in a row could become 7 defeats in a row, then 10 and so on. When does his CV not become a valid reason for respect? Because if thats all youve got to back him up, its pretty much the biggest excuse.of them all.

Your entitled to back him and I have no issue with you or anyone else that does. I do have an issue with people believing we are wrong to think hes incompetent. Your not being proved right at the minute so please stop criticising us
no ones denying Hodgsons achievement for us he's a legend. at the start of his fulham career and it was a poor start he banned his players from looking at fulham forums because he thought the negativity being spouted would affect their confidence ...dictator? he went on to england management thanks to his achievements with Fulham. dannyboi if you had the capability to even achieve half as much as magath then I would be all ears. S001.gif

Your right, I wouldnt of been capable of keeping us up or taking any points from our first four games either. How useless am I?

The magath lovers are beginning to sound like dictators themselves....

"We should back magath"
"Youre not allowed an anti magath opinion"
"You not a real supporter if you hate magath"
"His record is the best weve ever had, we should show respect"

Long live king magath.

Is it just me that finds it ridiculous ive just been told I cant criticise or judge magath because im not capable of doing better?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dgnffc

I never understand these 'He has one more game to prove himself' quotes. What's he going to show in one game that he hasn't shown before? Is he really going to change his whole outlook and philosophy in one game? Even if he did, how long before he reverted back to type?

I think he should have gone already and against those who say "Look at his record", well Brian Clough was also a brilliant manager in his day but, by the end, was just a very poor imitation of his former self as the game evolved and he didn't.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: dgnffc on August 26, 2014, 09:03:13 AM
I never understand these 'He has one more game to prove himself' quotes. What's he going to show in one game that he hasn't shown before? Is he really going to change his whole outlook and philosophy in one game? Even if he did, how long before he reverted back to type?

I think he should have gone already and against those who say "Look at his record", well Brian Clough was also a brilliant manager in his day but, by the end, was just a very poor imitation of his former self as the game evolved and he didn't.

too young.to remember clough but god bless you for pointing it out. If the great.clough turned.out that way then felix has no chance. Too stubborn, too old and too much of a power freak to evolve with the times. Magath out
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Pie and mash

wolfie

i agree with this post i feel the same as i stated in my own post, i feel we may have to lose and get magath out quickly so someone else can come in and settle things asap

zander

I agree with the sentiment but can't say I'm hoping that we'll lose, the complete opposite in fact. There really is no need to hope we lose anyway because with Magath in charge what hope have we got of winning.  

davew

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 25, 2014, 11:38:55 PM
For the first time ever I shall not be listening in tomorrow. May give the lads some luck. I shall watch television and tune in later. I really need a break from this constant let down.

Oh the Great British Bake off  is on. Now that has to be more entertaining.
+ 1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Berserker

We will win tonight
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.