Magath Press Video From Site

Started by Lighthouse, August 29, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

http://youtu.be/zM8nETq6Z9Q

here you go :)

and btw .. HOW DO YOU EMBED VIDEOS !!  :Get Coat gif:

MasterHaynes

I was happy Felix stayed to manage us in the championship, especially after the team selection and performance at Ipswich but with every team selection my faith has been slowly eroded. He's starting to sound like Alex Salmond his view of the world is the only correct view everyone else is stupid, liars,conmen or incapable, rubbishing and threatening everyone who questions him then dropping in a name to give himself credibility expecting everyone to ignore the overwhelming number of people with opposing views.  
If he is so convinced that he is 100% correct in everything then why keep going on at Fayed's stewardship, absolving himself of all blame for relegation, restating we were bottom when he came(so were Palace & Pulis) and then giving press quotes undermining players in public. He should instead just answer the questions posed explaining and standing by his decisions on his selections.
Felix's ' I'll give everyone a chance' quip is clearly ridiculous from a manager who has a proven reputation for not caring what players think. Please explain to the press and us lesser mortals the rationale of making 20 unforced changes in just 4 league games  and changing of tactics after the first two matches after stating they were good performances which he was satisfied with.
Against Cardiff if he doesn't pick Bettinelli and Burn and includes Chihi instead of Hyndmann then thats it for me, he should go regardless of stability.

I'm still seething about the decision to play and put Fotheringham on the bench in front of any of our youngsters in 3 games this season. It will only serve to convince the youngsters not to sign contract extensions and prepare there agents to look for premier clubs for a cheap development fee when their contracts are up in the next 18 months or so.The likes of LVC, Hyndmann, David, Eisfeld and both R & G Williams must look to the heavens when they see his name in the match day squads  

nose

I saw it and boy there is a man under pressure trying to keep calm.

like many managers he is unable to utter the words, i got things wrong. everything is somebody else's fault or down to inexperience of players...... 

i can't see him lasting unless there is such an unbelivable turn round in fortune in both performance and results.

Holders

They wasted a lot of time asking him going over the same old questions when they could have spent the time more constructively. Anyone would have got annoyed at that.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Chesh

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 29, 2014, 05:24:46 PM
Against Cardiff if he doesn't pick Bettinelli and Burn
...this is the defining moment for me as well. I could just about handle Hyndman not playing (although he was our best player over the first 2 games), as he isn't quite so crucial, but if that buffoon thinks that Bettinelli is not more assured than Jeronen (excuse spelling), and that Burn is not better than Burgess at the moment, then he is a total loon, and i could not take him seriously ever again...

049:gif
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

K33NY

Holy crap thats one hostile Magath inder pressure! Trying to make media look stupid because the man of question didnt know excact positiotn of the club at February, wich had no relevance to question lol...

nose

Quote from: Holders on August 29, 2014, 05:30:54 PM
They wasted a lot of time asking him going over the same old questions when they could have spent the time more constructively. Anyone would have got annoyed at that.

maybe but he doesn't answer the questions. that is not poor english but rather he cannot manage to say he has been in error about most things he has touched at fulham......  maybe we should phone raoul and ask him whether he thinks fulham is doing a good job at fulham.

RaySmith

Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 05:36:32 PM
Holy crap thats one hostile Magath inder pressure! Trying to make media look stupid because the man of question didnt know excact positiotn of the club at February, wich had no relevance to question lol...

That Scottish journo was out of order for his aggressive line of questioning about a time before Felix joined the club, imo. Disgraceful.

K33NY

in the start of the video he is saying, I know that the young players was not ready from the first day.... yet he throws them into the first team on the very first match.......

grandad

After the press conference I bet Felix invited the kid journo outside to settle it like men.
Where there's a will there's a wife

K33NY

Quote from: RaySmith on August 29, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

That Scottish journo was out of order for his aggressive line of questioning about a time before Felix joined the club, imo. Disgraceful.

and what about the questions regarding hes previous comments about Al Fayed, and this time he dont remember them?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 06:03:57 PM
in the start of the video he is saying, I know that the young players was not ready from the first day.... yet he throws them into the first team on the very first match.......

What exactly did you expect that he'd do? He didn't have a squad of experienced players to put on the field. It's obvious that he's not going to field 'want aways' while there's still a chance to sell them. So that makes the senior roster even more thin.

It seems to me now that a decision's been made to continue our thrifty ways (each new manager gets his one big signing and then he's given the change jar to make due for the rest) and to promote youth no matter if they are ready or not......and to camp for a while in the Championship.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 06:07:51 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on August 29, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

and what about the questions regarding hes previous comments about Al Fayed, and this time he dont remember them?

I really am struggling to recall when Magath has criticized Al-Fayed specifically.

K33NY

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 29, 2014, 06:11:39 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

What exactly did you expect that he'd do? He didn't have a squad of experienced players to put on the field. It's obvious that he's not going to field 'want aways' while there's still a chance to sell them. So that makes the senior roster even more thin.

It seems to me now that a decision's been made to continue our thrifty ways (each new manager gets his one big signing and then he's given the change jar to make due for the rest) and to promote youth no matter if they are ready or not......and to camp for a while in the Championship.

but yet he sits there saying he know they werent ready, and still uses them? Hes talking against himself and hes actions! Thats what I am trying to say, he had plenty of time bringing in enough players before season start, had he KNOWN the youngsters werent ready, he had done it!

K33NY

Allso a question I am a bit stunned about:

He was asked about Mitroglou, about he transfer, answering it was the wrong move, for him to go from top club and greece league to Fulham struggling at bottom, I can agree a bit to that, but then is asked if Mitroglou is good enoug to score in Championship, he answers why not, and that he is fit? He is good enough, but has not been used once.

This is where hes pride comes in, more than whats best of the club. If Mitro is good enough, and if he is fit enough, he should have used him already, but hes pride refuses him to do it because they want to leave for bigger clubs.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 06:19:39 PM

He was asked about Mitroglou, about he transfer, answering it was the wrong move, for him to go from top club and greece league to Fulham struggling at bottom, I can agree a bit to that, but then is asked if Mitroglou is good enoug to score in Championship, he answers why not, and that he is fit? He is good enough, but has not been used once.

This is where hes pride comes in, more than whats best of the club. If Mitro is good enough, and if he is fit enough, he should have used him already, but hes pride refuses him to do it because they want to leave for bigger clubs.

Curious how you know that it is a prideful decision and not say,.....oh I don't know.....protecting a want away player while we negotiate with Milan, Arsenal, or whichever club it is that wants him? Why on Earth would we be wasting playing time on Mitro, who seems to want a better level of football (that's been reported plenty), when we are trying to develop a strike partnership for the remainder of the season? I wouldn't play him until I knew he was going to be mine for the season. It delays the process of getting Woodrow and McCormack playing well together. If Mitro winds up sticking around, then he can fight for his playing time like the others.

Martinsback

Isn't it time we started to support the team and manager..there are plenty of Brentford, QPR and  Chelski fans already happy for our failings?

ful123

Support the the shirt yes support Magath and Khan when Hell freezes over

blingo

You'll change your mind when we go on a winning streak. This is a marathon we are running, not a sprint.

Holders

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 29, 2014, 06:28:24 PM
Quote from: K33NY on August 29, 2014, 06:19:39 PM

Curious how you know that it is a prideful decision and not say,.....oh I don't know.....protecting a want away player while we negotiate with Milan, Arsenal, or whichever club it is that wants him? Why on Earth would we be wasting playing time on Mitro, who seems to want a better level of football (that's been reported plenty), when we are trying to develop a strike partnership for the remainder of the season? I wouldn't play him until I knew he was going to be mine for the season. It delays the process of getting Woodrow and McCormack playing well together. If Mitro winds up sticking around, then he can fight for his playing time like the others.

This is what I meant on the other thread about the journos asking the same tired old questions and wasting time. Some more incisive questioning would have been so much better on this subject. My old granny could have done better and she's been dead 40 years.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria