watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Automatic Changes

Started by HatterDon, January 31, 2010, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Evidently the crap side of Fulham is the name that will not be named on this site. I'm sure the vote was close on doing this, but I would like to appeal. Some do like to call them "The Dark Side," others "The Filth," others "The Blue Poo," and still others "Those Dirty Knuckle-dragging PLAYERS OF THE PINK OBOE."

My personal preference is "The Undead." So, how about we ask each member which epithet he or she prefers and have the site automatically convert to his or her preference whenever he or she types "the C Word." That seems a bit more democratic than having it convert to what one or two he or she's prefer.

Just asking.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

my goodness, I didn't think that that word would go through unchanged.

I'm sure to be banned now.

FatFreddysCat

The unmentionables. That lot from down the road. or i'm happy to go along with the plain and easy to roll of the tongue the SCUM.

The Doctor

Fear is the path to Chelsea.  Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Beware the Chelsea. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.

Wise words

HatterDon

dear mod,

usually I get upset when someone changes what I originally wrote. However, what you changed it to is so funny, I can only applaud.

And you'd see that if I had a smilie for it!

well done; and thanks for not banning me.

EdenRob

Depending upon my mood I use Scum, Scummers, that blue team or Fulham Broadway. For me the dark side has a different connotation, and would prefer not to use it.

boxhockcycsock

Let's just say "Clinton's daughter". I don't mean the rugged Texan who plays for FFC.
Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

Something just so funny about, "Boy I hope we beat Clinton's daughter this Saturday" or "Gee I hope we score on Clinton's daughter this Saturday." I mean, how much more related to Darth Vader can you get than Hillary Clinton.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.