watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player ratings vs. Cardiff

Started by J.Perkins, August 30, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Well,well things appear a good brighter on the board this evening.

If we can replicate that first half we WILL start racking up some points.
Impressive performance considering that disaster last week.... Struck me, Felix can NOT be losing dressing room, they all appeared to playing for him and each other.

Are we getting used to?
1. This division?
2.Not selling out

17000 hardy lads and lasses... That's 8,000 down .... Were they all tourists?

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 30, 2014, 09:01:45 PM
Anyone who's giving Parker less than an 8 must have been watching a different game to me. I'd go as far to say it was his best game for us.

David was the best player on the pitch,  while Parker and Hoogland weren't for behind. We controlled that midfield.

no one is a bigger parker fan than me, I love what he brings to the team but I thought today was one of his worst games. I agree with his desire and work ethic, at times he was superb but he made a few mistakes today that I thought the parker haters would of picked up on. Parkers a must in the team each week but I gave him 6.5 today.

Pleased others are starting to rate him though, he is very important to the team
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MasterHaynes

Well Felix is not completely mad then, he picked a team that many on here have been calling for bringing in Bettinelli and Burn for their first games and recalling David and Hyndmann.
Hyndman for me was holding the midfield together in the last 25 minutes, everything seemed to go through him made some very important tackles and interceptions, just shimmying this way and that when in a tight corner sending everyone every which away giving him and the team time to play. Class act today and overall much better than Parker(although he played well) for me on the day, he was my MOM closely followed by Burn. Now Felix PLEASE don't tinker with the team for the next match 049:gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 30, 2014, 09:39:41 PM
Well Felix is not completely mad then, he picked a team that many on here have been calling for bringing in Bettinelli and Burn for their first games and recalling David and Hyndmann.
Hyndman for me was holding the midfield together in the last 25 minutes, everything seemed to go through him made some very important tackles and interceptions, just shimmying this way and that when in a tight corner sending everyone every which away giving him and the team time to play. Class act today and overall much better than Parker(although he played well) for me on the day, he was my MOM closely followed by Burn. Now Felix PLEASE don't tinker with the team for the next match 049:gif

I think thats the key. im not a felix fan and ive made that clear but when I saw that starting 11 before kick off I praised him on here. I was proved right because although.we didnt win, the improvement was massive. Im willing to stay patient and let the team gel if I see this same team every week with a couple of quality additions brought in. If for no reason he goes back to lvc or burgess, fotheringham etc then ill want him out immediately.

Stay consistent and show common sense felix and you might win a lot of fans back. Stop being a tinker!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

hovewhite

The midfield today was top draw compared to the first 4 league games,backed up by a defensive unit worthy of the name,still would l,e a new addition of a proven striker if we are letting mitro go,also felix is slowly getting it right.

FinFFC

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 30, 2014, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on August 30, 2014, 09:01:45 PM
Anyone who's giving Parker less than an 8 must have been watching a different game to me. I'd go as far to say it was his best game for us.

David was the best player on the pitch,  while Parker and Hoogland weren't for behind. We controlled that midfield.

no one is a bigger parker fan than me, I love what he brings to the team but I thought today was one of his worst games. I agree with his desire and work ethic, at times he was superb but he made a few mistakes today that I thought the parker haters would of picked up on. Parkers a must in the team each week but I gave him 6.5 today.

Pleased others are starting to rate him though, he is very important to the team

That seems to me like a very weird comment coming from a Parker-fan. I'm not one of them myself, but think he had one of the best games for us. I think it is all coming down to the the position/role where he is played. Today he was clearly given orders to make more forward runs to the box and instead of him, Hoogland was staying back with Hyndman. The latter was given orders to keep our game ticking by collecting the ball from our defenders and to spray it forward, and boy, he did it very well. Well done Magath, I guess(?)...