watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Head injuries

Started by MrProphet, August 31, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrProphet

Now I completely understand why the league is so hot on head injuries but there needs to be a line and yesterday when Whittingham (i believe it was him) went down holding his head it was just blatant cheating to stop us breaking.  From where I was sat he got the ball in the face from a chip by mccormack saw we where breaking and went down holding his face like he'd been hit with a spade.

I appreciate the ref has no choice but I can see more and more players cheating.

Rant over  096.gig

Nero

Next every centre back will collapse on the floor after heading a ball

RaySmith

Quote from: MrProphet on August 31, 2014, 08:13:41 AM
Now I completely understand why the league is so hot on head injuries but there needs to be a line and yesterday when Whittingham (i believe it was him) went down holding his head it was just blatant cheating to stop us breaking.  From where I was sat he got the ball in the face from a chip by mccormack saw we where breaking and went down holding his face like he'd been hit with a spade.

I appreciate the ref has no choice but I can see more and more players cheating.

Rant over  096.gig
:plus one:

That made my blood boil too.

Surely refs should be able to use a bit of common sense.

Footballers are too mollycoddled these days -'oh dear, the nasty manager made train too hard. I was tired and thus unable to fulfil my marital duties to my partner, and my heart rate was slightly above the max for my height and weight.'

in number 5 of The Rules -for cyclists -'harden the **** up'. :down_under: