watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nick Powell

Started by JackyFulham90, September 01, 2014, 06:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Would be a great pick up for us on a loan deal today.

Slaphead in Qatar

westcliff white

I agree Jacky said the same to my son watching the MK Dons game the other night, was surprised Van Gaal took him off in that game. However it is likely he will join Leicester on a permanent deal according to twitter.

Slaphead i have seen no links to us, think Jacky was just saying he would not be a bad signing
Every day is a Fulham day

bulgariawhite

Unlikely, but a good shout. A season in the Championship wouldn't be bad for his development

FPT

I've said it many a time, but I hate loans, especially with the quality we have in our own academy. Why develop a United youngster and push back a Hyndman, or a David, just to lose him when the season is up?

At least when we lose our academy youngsters, we're getting the financial benefits. There's no benefit here for us at all.

*No doubting he's a good player, but for me, a loan for a youngster with no purchase option does nothing for us at all; every time Nick Powell would play, someone like Chris David, Emerson Hyndman or Thomas Eisfeld wouldn't play.

Pluto

Quote from: FPT on September 01, 2014, 10:30:21 AM
I've said it many a time, but I hate loans, especially with the quality we have in our own academy. Why develop a United youngster and push back a Hyndman, or a David, just to lose him when the season is up?

At least when we lose our academy youngsters, we're getting the financial benefits. There's no benefit here for us at all.

*No doubting he's a good player, but for me, a loan for a youngster with no purchase option does nothing for us at all; every time Nick Powell would play, someone like Chris David, Emerson Hyndman or Thomas Eisfeld wouldn't play.

:plus one: I agree - we've got plenty of youngsters of our own to develop, who given the season, could be even better than Powell. I'd rather see Hyndman, Eisfeld or David get the game time. All great prospects!

supersimmo123

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: FPT on September 01, 2014, 10:30:21 AM

agreed

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES