https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Karaly

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 01, 2014, 08:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on September 08, 2014, 01:01:48 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 03, 2014, 03:55:58 PM
Not yet. They haven't sent me the match details for Sunday yet, and the contact number they gave me is ex directory, I remember the Manager saying to me in the car park after the match on Sunday, " don't phone me, I will phone you ", oddly enough, a lot of women have also said that same phrase to me over the years as well, that's some coincidence.

Don't worry WM,

I came home from school one day and my parents had moved.

I came home after a tour in the Aleutians, and decided to surprise my parents by taking a taxi to our house ... which was empty.

The next door neighbor came out and told me they'd moved a week earlier.

SURPRISE!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

Give Kiraly a chance!

I feel he could prove to be a very good signing, and his experience prove very beneficial to our young keepers, and also a steady pair of hands available to play.

VicHalomsLovechild

I got to the ground an hour before the Cardiff game (zero traffic from Margate) and Karaly was warming up on his own. He's more Stockdale than Schwartz in build really flexible so has looked after himself. He joined in with Betinelli' s warm up and showed his encouragement with applause and the odd word. Considering he'd only been there a few days he isn't wasting any time integrating with the team. Personally I think he's a good buy. Fit, know' s he won't be a starter and has said he's here to share his experience. If anything else it's another item for the Club shop "Karly" tracky bottoms!

Jonaldiniho 88

Think he may be there to step in if the youths have a dip in confidence or shocking game or two. It's nice to know somebody with vast experience can step in if your struggling. This alone will probably give our young keepers a massive boost as they must have felt the pressure being our only option. Not to mention help in training. Seems like a nice bloke to boot. NOT the signing we dreamt of but if one of the kids becomes a star then this could be the catalyst.

H4usuallysitting

Well he's started - first choice keeper??

aaronmcguigan

5 keepers used in the last 16 league games

The Rock

Great looking shot stopper. Not very good distribution though, didn't take command of the back four and midfield, but to be fair he just arrived and to take command of 8-9 lost players in front of you is no easy task. He looked experienced and without him I think it would have been 5-0 instead of 3-0.

H4usuallysitting

FM about Karaly......the man's a lunatic

"A very good goalkeeper costs a lot of money," Magath said. "So we don't buy a very expensive goalkeeper and I changed my mind because in training sessions both young goalkeepers were doing very well; they were ambitious and worked hard.

"I was searching now for an older goalkeeper whose career is at the end and he should join us and both young goalkeepers to teach them and help them to develop. Therefore, I took a 38-year-old. If he is good enough and in good shape, why shouldn't he play? We have competition now in the team with three goalkeepers and the best will play."

Pluto

Please change this thread title to spell his name correctly. It drives me mad!

H4usuallysitting

Were talking about a province in Southern India