more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice to know some ex players still hold us in high regard

Started by MasterHaynes, September 05, 2014, 11:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Quote from Kiraly our new keeper on The FFC website
"Moritz Volz was my teammate for the last three years – he's a great guy and speaks very highly of the Club. Zoltan Gera I've known from the national team for a long time – he helped me and told me a lot of good things."

Andy S

May be they would not be so glowing with their praise these days

dannyboi-ffc

You could tell how much volzy loved fulham. Most players do, kit symons is fulham. Sean davis admitted we were his best club, so did melville recently. Ivor told my mum theres no club like fulham, saha recommended fulham to christanval because were a special club, goma still lives in fulham because he loves it and often goes to games, barry hayles, coleman, john collins, tony gale, bullard even though he claimed.different when he signed for hull has admitted fulham was his fVourite club, boa morte said he regretted leaving, obviously stockdale, brede, hughes before jol took over, pantsil, schwarzer said fulham was his favourite, I would imagine hodgson too.

The list goes on and on, maybe we arent as loveable now but down the years most players hold us as their favourite club they played for. That is exactly why I love al fayed so much, he changed fulham drastically from minnows into an established premier league club but maintained the loveable side of fulham. Fulham was still fulham, maybe not as much as it used to be but as close as it was able to be.

Khan has not only lost our prem status but he is destroying the magic charm that made players feel part of a very happy family, and for me as a fulham supporter that is more disappointing than relegation.

#love volz and gera
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Andy S on September 05, 2014, 11:32:51 AM

Maybe they would! Only time will tell.

akf

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on September 05, 2014, 02:37:43 PM
Quote from: Andy S on September 05, 2014, 11:32:51 AM

Maybe they would! Only time will tell.

Or perhaps it was the more thank the manager they loved.

Twig

The Rock

jarv

Bobby Moore was extremely fond of Fulham, saying he will follow them after he retired. (His 2nd favourite club obviously). Mullery said when he returned, there was no other team he would have considered dropping a division for.

Baszab

Unfortunately, as JA Riise so clearly said === "its all being flushed down the toilet now"
I want my season tickets money back, it is not the old FFC that we have all grown up with

jmh

Quote from: Baszab on September 05, 2014, 04:52:47 PM
Unfortunately, as JA Riise so clearly said === "its all being flushed down the toilet now"
I want my season tickets money back, it is not the old FFC that we have all grown up with
Please.  Riise was one of the ones who was flushing it down the toilet by playing badly and drawing a huge salary to do so.

The Old Count

Yes, that loyal fulham legend JAR.  Every game he played he was brilliant.  All those goals. Never made a mistake. Was never here for an easy life and fat wage.  He's well worth listening to.

res

Quote from: jmh on September 05, 2014, 05:35:42 PM
Please.  Riise was one of the ones who was flushing it down the toilet by playing badly and drawing a huge salary to do so.

Agree, don't understand why so many listen to, and accept, quotes from our has beens and cast offs who were the ones who were part of the horrendous decline in the last 2 years. We've now got a squad which is interesting, has potential and will play winning football soon...compare that with the embarrassment of last year. We were never going to get promoted immediately as the clear out had to comprehensive and sudden and the young new comers need to time to settle....but I'm confident that we'll be around the top next season.

filham

Yes , if we believe the gossip it is a bit worrying to think that we may be losing our good name as a friendly club. It could be that Roy was the last manager of a friendly Fulham

Let's hope that it is just wild talk and that some of these developing youngster of ours will stick together and slowly regenerate the old loveable Fulham.