watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield new manager

Started by SouthfieldWhite, September 03, 2014, 06:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Good luck to my mate Chris Powell who's taken the hot seat at Hudderfield.

Would of loved him at Fulham instead of Magaff as he was also PFA chairman so got all the contacts and knows the Championship and the players we need and not scared to bring the youth through .

As I did with Charlton when he was their, I will now keep a close eye on Huddersfield  and will look forward to going up there to play them

FPT

I'm a local to Charlton, a 5 minute walk to the training ground and with a lot of family as supporters of the club so they've been quite close me. Chris Powell is a genuinely good bloke and will give his all to whatever he does, only a farce (which has proved Duchatlet right) is why he was sacked.

Huddersfield have got a decent little squad and some good young players that he'll relish working with. I too wish him luck.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: FPT on September 03, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
I'm a local to Charlton, a 5 minute walk to the training ground and with a lot of family as supporters of the club so they've been quite close me. Chris Powell is a genuinely good bloke and will give his all to whatever he does, only a farce (which has proved Duchatlet right) is why he was sacked.

Huddersfield have got a decent little squad and some good young players that he'll relish working with. I too wish him luck.

I know the real reason why he was sacked, it's quite funny how the chairman offered him a new contract only a week before sacking him.

Its a shame as he was also forced to sell his best players and work with a chairman who wanted too much of a say in team matters.

Like you say, he is a genuinely nice guy,  and I know he will give his all.

If he's got a decent chairman at Hudderfield, I'm sure he will do well