https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Emerson Hyndman Article

Started by ToodlesMcToot, September 03, 2014, 01:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

..FOF..

Quote"We're still very optimistic," Hyndham explained. "We've got a young team. A lot of the young guys I played with at the Dallas Cup have come up with me. It's still early for us. Our goal is to get promoted still. We all feel like that is possible. We've controlled games but once we find that finishing touch, it will all click."

These young professionals are very determined and know what they are working towards in the near future.

Looks like they have Felix's back  049:gif

love4ffc

It's a great article and it bodes well for the FFC Academy.  As I read it FFC not only helped to develop him into a footballer but also into a mature adult which has made it possible for him to succeed where others youngsters have failed.  That speaks volumes about the FFC Academy program in my mind.    
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: love4ffc on September 03, 2014, 02:21:09 PM
It's a great article and it bodes well for the FFC Academy.  As I read it FFC not only helped to develop him into a footballer but also into a mature adult which has made it possible for him to succeed where others youngsters have failed.  That speaks volumes about the FFC Academy program in my mind.    

As the article states, his family has a strong history (recently at least) in professional football and professional management. The fact that he and his family have not pushed to get him out of the club during all our turmoil speaks volumes about the academy as well. Hopefully, it speaks volumes about the direction that Fulham is headed. Time will tell.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Ged

Thanks for posting its a good article
He is definitely a very exciting player 

filham

Lets hope his development continues , so good to have young players like this in our team .

We now have a few young players who can turn into real crowd favourites, Roberts, Woodrow, David and Russel Williams are names that could be rolling of the tips of our tongues by Christmas.

jmh

Quote from: filham on September 03, 2014, 05:54:07 PM
Lets hope his development continues , so good to have young players like this in our team .

We now have a few young players who can turn into real crowd favourites, Roberts, Woodrow, David and Russel Williams are names that could be rolling of the tips of our tongues by Christmas.
Do you mean Ryan Williams?  Or George Williams?