News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Murphy Fulham new manager by Christmas?

Started by FMS, September 04, 2014, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: FMS on September 04, 2014, 01:16:06 PM
Talksport. Danny Murphy predicts FFC will have new manager by Christmas, Colin Murray asks will it be you, Danny says If it is obviously I'll discuss my contract with TS first!

What a joke
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

love4ffc

I love DM as much as anyone here but I don't think it would be wise to make him FFC's new manager.  Assistant maybe but head manager.  I'd rather he gets his experience first and proves that he will be as great a manager as he was in the midfield. 

Even Ryan Giggs is getting his coaching feet wet by being an assistant. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

btings

I don't think he should go straight to the top, I think he'd benefit from being part of a coaching staff for a while.  And FFC is probably not the right place for him right now.

But I stick by this prediction I made two years ago: he will manage England in my lifetime.

Reznor

Quote from: MikeW on September 04, 2014, 08:23:43 PM
Update .... why not punt some of the Chairman's money on Moyes with a good back up team.  Raise the profile, get rid of the rubbish and move in in the way of Keegan/Tigana - high profile with contacts.  Go for it!
Would love Moyes but he wouldn't come within a country mile of the mess that is Fulham FC. He will get a decent Premiership job and will be waiting for the sackings to begin as they always do once Santa starts loading his slay!

dannyboi-ffc

Hodgson with lewington and murphy as his assistants is a dream team. Need to find a role for kit symons if we can. Id be a very happy man with those 4
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Logicalman

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 05, 2014, 01:21:53 PM
Hodgson with lewington and murphy as his assistants is a dream team. Need to find a role for kit symons if we can. Id be a very happy man with those 4

:plus one:

.. and then DM can learn from a master and take the reigns when the time is right.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ToodlesMcToot

As long as we are dreaming with our manager signings, I'll take Mr Martinez from Everton - all day, every day.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on September 05, 2014, 01:30:15 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 05, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

:plus one:

.. and then DM can learn from a master and take the reigns when the time is right.

Indeed that would be the plan. Nurture murph.

Does anyone else get very defensive of hodgson when hes criticised by the media and other fans? I think even if he became the worst manager in englands history, I would still defend him to the hills. I see him like my grandad, I really take it personally when hes slated.

Maybe hodgson is not the special one, maybe hes not the only one like magath, maybe he is a dinosaur but hes OUR dinosaur and when woy retires dinosaurs will officially become extinct because no one can ever replace woy!

I hope he knows how much fulham love him
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging