News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great customer service from the club! Really chuffed.

Started by Huxley, September 04, 2014, 12:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

Got my season ticket returned to me in the mail today and did not even know i had lost it. They could have just emailed me to see it was at lost property or not bothered and charged me an extra £5 for a new ST, but they paid for the postage and sent it to me.  049:gif

Skatzoffc

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on September 04, 2014, 12:21:51 PM
Got my season ticket returned to me in the mail today and did not even know i had lost it. They could have just emailed me to see it was at lost property or not bothered and charged me an extra £5 for a new ST, but they paid for the postage and sent it to me.  049:gif

:54:

A satisfied customer...we should have him stuffed!

:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

H4usuallysitting

That's it lucky omen, our season has started with a win away to Reading.....hope I'm not clutching at straws again

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

dannydog

I threw mine in the river after the Wolves game. It arrived in the post this morning, so I have cut it into tiny pieces and buried it in my garden. I'd like to see them post that back to me !

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Nero

Felix probably had one of the first team drop off while out on a run

jarv

A friend who has a season ticket to Hibs in Scotland, some years ago, having a torrid time and after another defeat, many fans threw their season tickets onto the pitch. (a lot) The club picked them up and sent all of them back to their rightful owners. Will that happen at the cottage when the end is nigh???

bog

The posting about a satisfied customer we should have him stuffed. obviously a fan of Fawlty Towers!

092.gif

VicHalomsLovechild

Wasn't the First Team. They were at my house at 6 digging the footings for the new extension  :54:

sunburywhite

I saw 5 of them pulling a broken down National Express coach back to Victoria. They were at Swindon on the M 4 when I saw them

Neil D

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 04, 2014, 05:14:31 PM
I saw 5 of them pulling a broken down National Express coach back to Victoria. They were at Swindon on the M 4 when I saw them
That can't be.  They were jogging up Everest without oxygen at the time.

jms

Quote from: dannydog on September 04, 2014, 03:36:20 PM
I threw mine in the river after the Wolves game. It arrived in the post this morning, so I have cut it into tiny pieces and buried it in my garden. I'd like to see them post that back to me !

Ha Ha !!!  :plus one:

The Rock

Well they have to do something to keep the supporters.

ron

Quote from: dannydog on September 04, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

Maybe some earthworms will show up with a fragment each to share your seat...?