watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Started by JackyFulham90, September 03, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I don't think it is anywhere inevitable except to say everyone moves on eventually. However if we do not show some signs of improvement over the next few weeks then Felix's position does look precarious

NogoodBoyo

I never saw anything to excite me about Tunnicliffe.  And I can't stand the sight of Magath's goober face in the Fulham dug-out, so I should do something more constructive than comment on this fine thread - like the washing up?
Nogood "no good's going to come of this, isit" Boyo

cmg

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on September 04, 2014, 09:33:14 AM
Will the loan terms allow Ryan to play against us in a few weeks time, do you think?

"52.5 During the period of any temporary loan transfer, a Player shall not play against his Parent Club (as defined in Regulation 53.1.1 below) without the prior written permission of the Parent Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate temporary loan transfer form)."

I am reliably informed (= I've just made it up) that Magath has not only given permission, but has insisted he plays the full 90 minutes.

Roberty

I smell a dastardly plot - loan out a player to another clubs - they cannot play against us and so weaken that team when we play them

I seem to think that Man City and Chelski have been doing that for a few seasons - do you think we have cottoned on at last
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

HatterDon

Quote from: supersimmo123 on September 04, 2014, 08:50:17 AM
Lets hope there is a recall option in his loan for when Magath gets the boot, which for me is inevitable.

Well, seeing as how about 95% of all managers leave their jobs by being fired, there isn't long odds on this.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Quote from: Roberty on September 04, 2014, 02:39:07 PM
I smell a dastardly plot - loan out a player to another clubs - they cannot play against us and so weaken that team when we play them

I seem to think that Man City and Chelski have been doing that for a few seasons - do you think we have cottoned on at last

There was one season that ManUre loaned out keepers to Everton and Watford. That gave them FOUR league matches against backup GKs. Nice move by Sir Crimson Hooter.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel