Tim Hoogland
14 (14.6%)
Other
7 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ProfficerFFC on September 09, 2014, 09:53:27 PM
Nope :-D
Seriously,I'm not gonna write it in full ,because it would be like 10000 characters lol.
A centillion is 10^600 (or 10^303 in the short scale),so you get the picture...
Five centillion,nine hundred and ninety-nine novemnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine octononagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine septnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine sexnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine quinnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine quattuornonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine trenonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine duononagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine unnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine nonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine novemoctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine octooctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine septoctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine sexoctogintillion and so on...

I was close
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ProfficerFFC

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 09, 2014, 10:10:59 PM
Seriously,I'm not gonna write it in full ,because it would be like 10000 characters lol.
Five centillion,nine hundred and ninety-nine novemnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine octononagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine septnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine sexnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine quinnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine quattuornonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine trenonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine duononagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine unnonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine nonagintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine novemoctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine octooctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine septoctogintillion, nine hundred and ninety-nine sexoctogintillion and so on...

I was close

Yep,you missed only about a sixth of the green bottles,that's okay.
I should have written: "Graham's number of green bottles" to avoid the confusion.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ProfficerFFC on September 09, 2014, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 09, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

I was close

Yep,you missed only about a sixth of the green bottles,that's okay.
I should have written: "Graham's number of green bottles" to avoid the confusion.

maybe we should just count down from 10 and then find something else to take up the time. Its a bit less brain work
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging