News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can one of FOFS more intelligent members please help me out?

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 01, 2010, 12:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

NOT YOU THICKO ;).But in Northern Whites link to the German young un we've signed that Lorky joins in with, a poster on their forum called Hamstrung has a great avatar, i was wondering if you could make that mine for me? As you know i'm very Computer sh1t.Thanks in advance.

LBNo11

...no, I prefer the one you have now as opposed to this:-

...CENSORED...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 01, 2010, 12:08:25 AM

Oh come on Ed, you'd love to see them coconuts every time you have to check i'm not misbehaiving rather than the fat belly one.

Hazey

It would be interesting to see if her belly button makes an appearance between them when she gets the corset off...

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 01, 2010, 12:13:27 AM

Oh come on Ed, you'd love to see them coconuts every time you have to check i'm not misbehaiving rather than the fat belly one.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

FatFreddysCat

Grrr one day that avatar will be mine. But i'd advise all men, well not blokes from Brighton ;) to check out Hamstrungs avatar in Northern Whites thread, which has now been removed. :(. Not the thread has been removed, but the avatar copies in my thread have been.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 01, 2010, 12:13:27 AM

Hahaha LB, I've had a few so it took awhile to get the new photo. Superb. ;D

TheDaddy

Shes a cracker have her saved in my picture file ............It gets lonely on nights lads.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 01, 2010, 12:31:42 AM
Shes a cracker have her saved in my picture file ............It gets lonely on nights lads.
That bird from Cork hair would definately save on the tissues in this case as well eh The Daddy? ;)