watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix Match Press Conference

Started by Lighthouse, September 11, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Dull and boring this week. No journalists hurt in the crossfire.

Felix has been searching for a tall, good header of the ball.

Still talks about promotion despite all the losses as it is early in the season

Ruiz wants to play at a higher level but will be involved from now on at Fulham. BUT not tomorrow as he is still on International duty

Taggart only injury.

Players want to continue from where they left off in the first half last match

Reading good team and good manager.

Um and that seems to be it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

He tried being open and most on the boards slagged the man off, so it's better to say lots and give nothing away.

Lighthouse

Quote from: blingo on September 11, 2014, 04:24:09 PM
He tried being open and most on the boards slagged the man off, so it's better to say lots and give nothing away.

I think he made the mistake of getting involved with all the ex players comments when they were put to him by the journalists, at the last conf. Now the questions and answers are just about the team. The boards will slag off any manager who talks about promotion and has one point to show for it. If he doesn't go silly with his team selection and picks up points he will be treated with respect.

grandad

Good press conference. He looked calm. He said the right things. His English is improving. Of course promotion is still on the cards. 123 points still to play for. No major injury worries. What more do some want him to say ?
Where there's a will there's a wife

jmh

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 11, 2014, 03:07:43 PM
Felix has been searching for a tall, good header of the ball.
Doesn't say much for his confidence in Rodallega or Woodrow or Dembele.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: grandad on September 11, 2014, 05:38:34 PM
Good press conference. He looked calm. He said the right things. His English is improving. Of course promotion is still on the cards. 123 points still to play for. No major injury worries. What more do some want him to say ?
0001.jpeg

Lighthouse

Quote from: grandad on September 11, 2014, 05:38:34 PM

Who wanted him to say more?

The Rock

Not much to say when you don't win any games and all excuses have been used.

Canary White

Solid press conference for me. Like every time I've seen him it struck me what a nice guy he seems and I don't buy this tabloid rumour that he's some kind of evil tyrant. A bit of a nutter, maybe, and maybe it won't work out for him here, but I hope the vitriol stops. Three very big games coming up. COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

They said that about Jack The Ripper. I have heard more interesting press conferences at a wake.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Is there a full version of this or just the official edit?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 11, 2014, 07:50:32 PM
They said that about Jack The Ripper. I have heard more interesting press conferences at a wake.
Really?
Name them!
You really will say anything, anything at all, as long as it's anti Magath!

Move along and maybe come back if he leaves? But then again, I have no doubt that you would find something else to have a dig at with whoever was unlucky enough to take the job!

NDorsetwhite

His maths isn't very good though. He said we'd played less than 10% of games so far - which would mean there are over 50 games in the season!

Fulham Tup North

:012: ..... Better to say nothing and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....   049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

premFlem

Quote from: NDorsetwhite on September 11, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
His maths isn't very good though. He said we'd played less than 10% of games so far - which would mean there are over 50 games in the season!
He might have inadvertently included cup games maybe.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

hovewhite

So the non support ,and only critisisims go on by the people who say they support the team !!
Now I am saying to you all only go to show support to the players,and more so this year they need not our boos but support.
Felix today played it straight down the line and fair play.