https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There is one positive

Started by K33NY, September 14, 2014, 05:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

nose

congratulations, the best news ever.

we were first time grandparents earlier in the year so i recall the actual joy of a new one

Snibbo

Congrats. Nice to have some light in the gloom

domprague

Congratulations and all the best to your new family.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

K33NY

Thank you all! It was actually scary birth as it could have gone very wrong, I saw on the staff that something wadnt right, and they had to call in the head doctor etc, and my girlfriend was strugglilg in the end. It turned out she had the cord twined around her neck 2 times very tight, wich explained the sudden drop of heart rate and allso one time around the arm vety tight, so they feared it would break. They saw that i knew something and me and the staff just had a non-verbal chemistry not to say anything and instead motivate her to push harder. They untwined her very fast, and no problems

Artful Dodger

Congratulations my friend! Although we behave otherwise, some things in life are more important than football (but only just!).
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

RidgeRider

Lighthouse

Why is this considered good news and a positive? We have somebody who comes on this MB and openly admits cruelty to an infant. That child will grow up unhappy, disillusioned and in fear of every kick off time. Yet we are supposed to feel that congratulations are in order. 

Shame on us for allowing this sort of cruelty to continue.

Glad it all went well in the end and all are well. But think about that poor childs future.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Ah by the time the child grows up all might be rosy again at the Cottage
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 14, 2014, 03:23:43 PM
Why is this considered good news and a positive? We have somebody who comes on this MB and openly admits cruelty to an infant. That child will grow up unhappy, disillusioned and in fear of every kick off time. Yet we are supposed to feel that congratulations are in order. 

Shame on us for allowing this sort of cruelty to continue.

Glad it all went well in the end and all are well. But think about that poor childs future.

Hear Hear. Condemning an innocent child to a lifetime of endless optimism tempered by consistant failure. Welcome to the Fulham family young man  and many congratulations

Burt

Many congratulations! Good to see you will be keeping Fulham in the family  049:gif