A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A big if

Started by Tom, June 25, 2010, 07:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If we were to lose Roy, would you rather have Hughes or Sven?

Hughes
22 (88%)
Sven
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: July 15, 2010, 07:44:03 AM

Tom

I personally don't think Roy is going anywhere. I would take Hughes and say hell no to Sven! Sven is a complete slapjack and assclown!
Fulham for life!

mrska

IF Woy goes i'll be gutted..  but the saga has being going on so long now it certainly wouldn't be a shock.

Mark Hughes would soften the blow.. not Sven the footballing mercenary!

Tom

Quote from: mrska on June 25, 2010, 07:48:22 AM
IF Woy goes i'll be gutted..  but the saga has being going on so long now it certainly wouldn't be a shock.

+1
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

We have to accept the fact that he is going. He 'wants' to leave the club.

I would prefer Hughes as well, but I think that the Sven thing is all but a done deal.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

NorthernWhite

Quote from: mrska on June 25, 2010, 07:48:22 AM

+2. Please not Sven, he'd bleed us dry and leave us in the sh*t. Look at Mexico, failed to win a game under his stewardship and are now in the last 16 under a new manager and playing great football.

Hughes or Hitzfeld for me please.

Lighthouse

Why Sven? He is far from the sort of manager we go for. He would cost too much in wages and frankly has little going for him. Hughes would be better. But I have a feeling we are all going to be somewhat thrown by our new appointment.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Hughes, yes.
Errickson, absolutely not!

Curbishley has been mentioned, probably OK, would bring in ex. Villa and west ham players no doubt. Did well at Charlton, terrible at west ham but different expectations.

Return of Kev, no. (good man though).

Experience is a MUST, whoever comes in (if RH goes that is).

AlFayedsChequebook

I would go for Sven. He learned from Roy and has had success at all levels of the game.

He has bags of experience and I think he would be a fantastic experience. I dont buy into the whole 'he'll bleed us dry' mentality.

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 25, 2010, 09:38:48 AM
We have to accept the fact that he is going. He 'wants' to leave the club.

I would prefer Hughes as well, but I think that the Sven thing is all but a done deal.

Getting Hughes would soften the blow and I would not be worried about the future of the club. I am not sure Hughes has the contacts in Europe that Roy has so my biggest concern would be about bringing players in like Roy has done.

EQ, why do you think he WANTS to leave the club. I have never heard that, I just thought he would leave for a bigger job, which he appears to be in the running to get. Are there rumors swirling he wants out at Fulham no matter?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

. Are there rumors swirling he wants out at Fulham no matter?
[/quote]
Not that I understand,he was at the BBC coverage of the World Cup saying on national TV saying thats he was happy at Fulham-thats as much as I know :dft011:

tingtawng

IN SVEN VE TVUST

tingtawng

FULHAM have sounded out Sven-Goran Eriksson about becoming a high-profile replacement for Roy Hodgson as he closes in on taking over at Liverpool.

Hodgson left the World Cup yesterday after being a BBC pundit and is expected to wrap up a £2million- a-year deal to succeed Rafa Benitez at Anfield.

He plans to take  Mike Kelly, Fulham's assistant manager, with him. Kelly, who was England's goalkeeping
coach between 1984 and 1990, had a spell at Liverpool earlier in his career.
IN SVEN VE TVUST