more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Support Kit and the lads...

Started by love4ffc, September 18, 2014, 06:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

PLEASE!

Kit is in.  This is fantastic even if it is just temporary.  Who knows, if he does well he could even get the chair permanently.  If he does, good for him as he has been brilliant for our Academy and our Club. 

Now that I think almost everyone is in good spirits 082.gif lets give Kit and the lads a fantastic reception this weekend and let them know we are behind them all the way.  I will not be there but in spirit I will be clapping as loudly as possible when they take the pitch till my hands are raw and stinging.   :clap_hands:

More importantly, no matter what the result, no matter what the team selection...no coming on here after the game bashing players and Kit.  We need to get behind the team and Kit.  Show them we support them 110%. 

If Kit plays a good portion of the youth, don't come on here crying "what is he doing?".

If Kit plays someone out of position, i.e. McCormack on the wing, don't come on here screaming "he's got no clue!". 

Give Kit a chance to figure out what is what, who to play where and what the best formation is.  After all we all know it can't be easy stepping into the position he's been asked to take charge of. 

So all together now...
COME ON FULHAM! COME ON FULHAM!   049:gif 049:gif

P.S. - I'd like to thank Mr. Kahn for doing this today.  I have never lost faith in him and I am hoping that after today people will see he is not stupid.  He's just learning his way through a difficult league.   051
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?