News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poll: Who do YOU want to be next manager?

Started by Pie and mash, September 18, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like the board to appoint as Felix's successor?

Kit Symons
30 (15.3%)
Chris Hughton
14 (7.1%)
Glenn Hoddle
22 (11.2%)
Alan Pardew
8 (4.1%)
Tony Pulis
18 (9.2%)
Danny Murphy
22 (11.2%)
Tim Sherwood
18 (9.2%)
Neil Lennon
14 (7.1%)
Steve Clarke
17 (8.7%)
Billy Davies
1 (0.5%)
Alan Curbishley
2 (1%)
Eddie Howe
7 (3.6%)
Other
23 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

absent cottager

I'm absolutely aghast, (and I don't think I ever used that word before) that 17% of this poll would like to see tony hoof ball! professional foul tactian extraordinaire! at the helm of our club. Bloody hell I seriously would have stuck it out with mad Magath  than see that. I went for kit give him the permanent job now and the rest of the season at least. Someone who knows and seems to love the club and will have that as motivation to succeed, as b+w geeze says what more could we ask for?

love4ffc

Quote from: b+w geezer on September 19, 2014, 12:33:55 PM
I can understand why people might have hoped that the club had someone else lined up in case the hardly unforeseeable happened and Magath needed to be fired.

But given that they didn't, and Kit is in place, one surely has to want him to prove a success and to be rewarded for that success with the permanent job.

He is certainly not too young (7 years older than Bournemouth's Howe, two even than Lee Clark), he has solid coaching experience and has even been a Caretaker three times before at other clubs. This quite probably seems like make break for him into a Number One proposition. Love of club, credentials, motivation.... why hope for anyone else to need to replace him?

Obviously the club should be exploring alternatives, but it should also be hoping that none proves necessary.
Very good post and agree.  Really hope Kit does well. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?