News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did Felix fail because he wanted too much from his players?

Started by blingo, September 19, 2014, 11:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Come on guys, get off the fence and say what you really mean lol.

F(f)CUK

The Standard summed it up in the final line of their back page article - the "squad is short of confidence, experience and quality".

Thanks for your help Felix, you've left us in a complete mess.

blingo

The confidence will return now, we have some experienced players and sorry but we have some excellent players.

Like I said, the nucleus is there, it's up to Kit now to make them play, and judging by the relaxed smiley faces in training, we are about to turn the corner.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on September 19, 2014, 11:12:28 AM
he failed mainly because of his lack of experience of english leagues. he proved he was good in germany, so I dont think he was bad manager per se.
Stop it Slaphead. He was fired by loads of German teams and unemployable by anyone who knew him, anyone who had any sense. That's why he was unemployed for 18 months.  Ali Mac behind the appointment and he should follow him ..und sofort!

Woolly Mammoth

He failed because he could not manage. That's the first rule you learn if you want to be a Manager. If you break that down, it means amongst other principles, knowledge of your surroundings, culture and background. To be able to man manage, earn respect, do not demand it, treat people the way you would wish them to treat you're self. Be transparent And communicate, be consistent, and be able to motivate. Carry out your duties within the frame work of the team. I could go on and on, but I shall bore you no longer, Magath failed to tick any of those boxes, because he could not manage, some managers leave a legacy, Magath only left his coat hanger.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

He failed because he was a failure of Biblical Proportions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.