Main Menu

Press Conf Starts at Two

Started by Lighthouse, September 19, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2014, 02:45:21 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on September 19, 2014, 02:29:30 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
Good start, really looking forward to tomorrow now!

I am but let's not get too excited too quickly, it will take some time for his changes to take place.

Well its a mixture of relief Magath has been sacked, my first game of season tomorrow and happiness that Kit has the job. Deserves his shot.

Big time. I'm not expecting much from tomorrow, anything is a bonus!

fulhamben

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 19, 2014, 02:47:50 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2014, 02:45:21 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on September 19, 2014, 02:29:30 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
Good start, really looking forward to tomorrow now!

I am but let's not get too excited too quickly, it will take some time for his changes to take place.

Well its a mixture of relief Magath has been sacked, my first game of season tomorrow and happiness that Kit has the job. Deserves his shot.

Big time. I'm not expecting much from tomorrow, anything is a bonus!
a team selection that doesnt make us all go wtf (can i say wtf on here) will feel like winning the league to me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

It's such a long time since I've genuinely looked forward to a match, really excited about this.

Fulham 442

Not just Bryan. Now FM has gone and Kit is in charge, surely everyone connected with Fulham is upbeat and positive. I doubt Kit will ever have had a louder cheer than the one he'll get when he walks onto the pitch tomorrow.

The huge relief must be that Magath has finally gone and can no longer destroy our club and demoralise the players.  I would say systematically but he didn't seem to have any sort of plan!!

Max Headroom

I am really optimistic about tomorrow. I think we will stuff them. However if we don't then we don't, but I am very up beat. I have been thinking all season that we have a strong squad, and I still think so. Just need someone to look after it. Now we have that.

The team will be soooooo motivated tomorrow. Do you really think they didn't go through the thought process on Wednesday of "If we win this we may be stuck with him for the rest of the season?"

NorfolkJim

Good to see how upbeat and enthusiastic Kit is and its almost as if Khan took notice of what the fans were saying. If he got on well with Murphy that would be a great combination but only if they get on well. I'm crossing everything for him that this will be the start of something good for him and for us

dannyboi-ffc

Brilliant press conference! I just listened to it, kit was very confident, very honest and very passionate. Best conference I think ive ever heard from a fulham manager.

Give him the job khan and make murphy his assistant. I dont care about instant promotion after everything weve witnessed this season. Hearing kit speak made me realise that all I miss is our fulham. Like kit says, murphy is a legend and kit was a fulham great who loves the club. We love them too!

Khan give the job to them and let them find their way, the only way is up and more importantly NO ONE out there can restore who we are better than our own. We are fulham! Lets keep it that way!

Cant believe I cant go tomorrow because I have to attend a marriage class in order to get married next year...... great lol. I didnt care thursday morning, how things change quickly in football. Make sure you all get behind kit and the boys, we got our fulham back so lets show khan what that means!

COYW
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 19, 2014, 02:14:57 PM
That is all for now. But I think it is fair to say he said all the right things.

Appreciate the  :54:

Thanks for the live relay!!

I think that deserves another thumbs-up...  :54:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on September 19, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 19, 2014, 02:14:57 PM
That is all for now. But I think it is fair to say he said all the right things.

Appreciate the  :54:

Thanks for the live relay!!

I think that deserves another thumbs-up...  :54:

:54:  you can never have enough thumbs up!....... well technically you can only have two but as we all have two hands lets give our appreciation to the brilliant work of lighthouse!
:54:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Classic94

Very impressive from Symons. He could be the ideal man to take us forward given his successes with much of the squad at youth level and his knowledge of the club. If we can bring Murphy in too then even better. This said, the biggest thing going for Symons is that he isn't Felix...

fulhamben

has there been anything said about murphy coming in or is this just what people would like?

kempkong

Could someone post it as I missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Riverside

How uplifting .

Both the Press conference and the interview

Have you ever seen a Manager look happier ?!

I hope the players feel the positive vibe as I did .

I have gone from dreading tomorrow to really looking forward to it

Lighthouse

fulhamben

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 19, 2014, 03:42:18 PM
Brilliant press conference! I just listened to it, kit was very confident, very honest and very passionate. Best conference I think ive ever heard from a fulham manager.

Give him the job khan and make murphy his assistant. I dont care about instant promotion after everything weve witnessed this season. Hearing kit speak made me realise that all I miss is our fulham. Like kit says, murphy is a legend and kit was a fulham great who loves the club. We love them too!

Khan give the job to them and let them find their way, the only way is up and more importantly NO ONE out there can restore who we are better than our own. We are fulham! Lets keep it that way!

Cant believe I cant go tomorrow because I have to attend a marriage class in order to get married next year...... great lol. I didnt care thursday morning, how things change quickly in football. Make sure you all get behind kit and the boys, we got our fulham back so lets show khan what that means!

COYW

A "marriage class" what an earth is that, do you have to take lessons now to get married?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

F(f)CUK

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 19, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

COYW
My wife his having an operation tomorrow, but has told me to go to the game. That's why I love her and we have been married 20+ years.