https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Niel Lennon interested

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 20, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: Pie and mash on September 20, 2014, 09:19:19 AM
Quote from: Riversider on September 20, 2014, 08:41:56 AM
The only short listed name that im strongly opposed to, cant stand the pink eyed twit,
Theres a reason that he has been dragged out of his car on at least two occasions and had the s*** beaten out of him, and that reason is because he is a c*** .
No thanks.

Catholic has 8 letters not 4 mate

Something ending in T has 4 letters though
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Bryanthebroom

Not enamoured with the choice but not strongly opposed either.

After Magath I feel like anybody would be a significant improvement.

Woodlawn

Only managed in a micky mouse league' has proved nothing Not for me, Hoping Kit gets it right and is not to proud to seek help. eg Murphy, Kara

SadOldGit

nose

not Lennon.
I am sure he is a fine fellow but my impression is he is the wrong man

I thnk the correct course of action is to give kit a chance till say the end of october, see how things are shapping up and then make a desicion. no need to rush into a panic appointment when the solution may already be on site

i would also bring in murf now as kit's assistant, well maybe in a week or two.

b+w geezer

Quote from: nose on September 20, 2014, 11:38:00 AM
not Lennon.
I would also bring in murf now as kit's assistant, well maybe in a week or two.
Looks from the training photo as if Mark Pembridge is his assistant -- another of our former midfielders, less successful for us of course, but with the club ever since then on the training side and a long-standing mate of Kit. What's not to like in the event that results pick up? And if they don't, that'll surely seem to signal to Khan to go for more experience, not a complete newbie in the training stakes.

Seems to me that, rightly or wrongly, Kit getting the carertakership rules Danny out unless Kit fails. As a number Two under someone else, well I'm not saying I'd advocate it, but.... consider with whom he played the first 70-odd matches of his career. (Clue: the title of this thread)

andyk

The only short listed name that im strongly opposed to, cant stand the pink eyed twit,
Theres a reason that he has been dragged out of his car on at least two occasions and had the s*** beaten out of him, and that reason is because he is a c*** .
No thanks.

Think that went over a few heads

PokerMatt

No thanks.

Haha.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

First State

Quote from: PokerMatt on September 20, 2014, 01:26:46 PM
No thanks.

Haha.
Good one...lol