watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whats the deal

Started by alfie, September 20, 2014, 05:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

LVC will be fine. He worked hard and did his role which was break things up. Trouble with a number of the youngsters is that movement in the younger teams is better than the first team. He has the ball and no one to give it to.
Hyndman is slightly different player and has a wider passing range but is also still young remember.

epsomraver

Quote from: Wingnut on September 21, 2014, 01:12:03 AM
Kit has only been in charge for two full days, one of which was a match day. Give the man a chance.
:plus one: :plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: alfie on September 21, 2014, 08:59:59 AM
Quote from: colinwhite on September 21, 2014, 08:52:24 AM
Come on . Kit went for the extra defensive midfielder with Christenson ( hyndman is basically the same type of player as Parker, and I don't see them playing much together ) and went for stability with the same formation that we played second half at forrest , with Ruiz taking Davids role .For continuities sake I think.
We will see Kits team against Birmingham .

Ok fine, but why all the hassle for Magath when he did not play him, it was all how can you leave out our best midfield player etc.

anyway that is my last comment on this particular subject.

What we, who think we know all, don't know is how fit hyndman was for the game, we don't know if he told Kit he was feeling a bit under the weather or nursing a strain? No one knows the club or most of these players  better than Kit so PLEASE give him a chance he has only been in charge for 48 hours

Humbled

Quote from: fulhamben on September 20, 2014, 06:08:38 PM
lvc has goals in him, so maybe that's why

How he got In the team before EH is beyond me!!!!
Unless of course EH was unwell or had a niggle. I still wouldnt have had LVC in there.