watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player Ratings vs Blackburn

Started by Pluto, September 20, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

I'm on holiday so missed today's game but have read some reports. Please can someone give me an idea of how the players played?

Heard Hutch had a mare, Staf unsuited to the left wing, Ruiz fine but lacking match fitness, Rod stranded, McCormack ineffective, Parker excellent - accurate?

J.Perkins

Bettinelli, 6: did fine, didn't have much to do. Should release ball a tad quicker
Hoogland, 6: he has the quality and the brains, just got caught out with speed. Maybe CM is his position, so hopefully Voser and Zverotic improve
Hutchinson, 3: played alright, just lost the ball and studs up challenge for the red, needlessly in the middle of the pitch
Burn, 7: he painfully slow, but he reads the game well, and made some good challenges throughout
Amorebieta, 5: was decent at LB, was a bit rash and got caught out at CB
LVC, 5: poor 1st half, but showed his fitness as he improved with the other team tiring
Parker, 8: MOTM for me. Great display, worked tirelessly, good defending and attacking
Stafylidis, 3/6: at CM, he did nothing, very poor. Switched to LB 2nd half, and improved
Ruiz, 6: shows his quality with nice touches and passes, had to drop deap in 2nd half, slightly wasted
Mccormack, 6: like Ruiz, shows his quality here and there, drifted outwide in the 2nd half, but wasted
Rodallega, 7: great effort, especially with all high balls to him. Did what he could, has a good chance as well
Roberts and Williams, 6: both provided width and pace when came on. Roberts did his usual taking on the whole defence, Williams did fine on the left

dannyboi-ffc

Bettinelli-6. Such an improvement on the other two. Didnt need to do much but was still accomplished.
Amorebieta- 7. Thought he was very good most of the time. The odd passing error but overall he did ok and looked up for it.
Burn- 7. Never really puts a foot wrong and didnt yesterday either. Considering he switched to the right for amore to tuck in I thought he looked very comfortable.
Hutchinson-2. Was playing quite well until he decided to go on a crazy run, lose control and make a disgraceful tackle. He obviously didnt mean it but he had to go off. Dont get why bodurov was dropped.

Hoogland- 7. Got skinned by the winger and was booked trying to make amends but I put that down to tired legs with our 10 men. Overall very decent defending and attacking. Maybe he should go upfront, he seems capable of scoring more than our strikers put together! At least he shoots.

Parker- 9. MOTM. He proved why he should be captain yesterday. He never stops and was inspirational.

LVC-6. Much better than millwall but is still so young. I dont think he's the answer at the moment. Parker needs more help than what he provided.

Stafylidis-4. He was out of position and it showed.Very poor even with the basics.

Ruiz-7. Class act and we need to find a way to build around him. With game time he will only get better.

Hugo- 5. Won nothing in the air, won hardly any 50/50, shows glimpses of a decent player but not enough considering how experienced he is. Maybe he needs confidence.

Mcormack- 4. Dont see the big fuss with him. He never shots, hes never in goal scoring positions and he doesnt set up much for others. He reminds me of a very poor mans rooney without the creativity or the goals. Needs to do much more for me

Roberts and williams- 7. Both were positive and changed the game. They provide width and pace which defenders hate. This narrow diamond doesnt work for me. We dont use the space enough.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

res

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 21, 2014, 08:11:56 AM
Bettinelli-6. Such an improvement on the other two. Didnt need to do much but was still accomplished.
Amorebieta- 7. Thought he was very good most of the time. The odd passing error but overall he did ok and looked up for it.
Burn- 7. Never really puts a foot wrong and didnt yesterday either. Considering he switched to the right for amore to tuck in I thought he looked very comfortable.
Hutchinson-2. Was playing quite well until he decided to go on a crazy run, lose control and make a disgraceful tackle. He obviously didnt mean it but he had to go off. Dont get why bodurov was dropped.

Hoogland- 7. Got skinned by the winger and was booked trying to make amends but I put that down to tired legs with our 10 men. Overall very decent defending and attacking. Maybe he should go upfront, he seems capable of scoring more than our strikers put together! At least he shoots.

Parker- 9. MOTM. He proved why he should be captain yesterday. He never stops and was inspirational.

LVC-6. Much better than millwall but is still so young. I dont think he's the answer at the moment. Parker needs more help than what he provided.

Stafylidis-4. He was out of position and it showed.Very poor even with the basics.

Ruiz-7. Class act and we need to find a way to build around him. With game time he will only get better.

Hugo- 5. Won nothing in the air, won hardly any 50/50, shows glimpses of a decent player but not enough considering how experienced he is. Maybe he needs confidence.

Mcormack- 4. Dont see the big fuss with him. He never shots, hes never in goal scoring positions and he doesnt set up much for others. He reminds me of a very poor mans rooney without the creativity or the goals. Needs to do much more for me

Roberts and williams- 7. Both were positive and changed the game. They provide width and pace which defenders hate. This narrow diamond doesnt work for me. We dont use the space enough.

Agree with most but give Ross and Hugo 7s...they did OK given the spasmodic service they got.

Pluto

Thanks for the responses guys. Sounds like there were some encouraging performances from some of he lads, despite the loss.

fulhamben

Some stupidly high scores considering we lost and rarely looked like scoring.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

I don't remember us threatening the goal once, so anything above 5 for any attacking player is wrong in my opinion.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Baszab

First half was a sort of consolidating half - although Hugo could have scored with a good shot

Second half - played some nice attacking stuff considering we down to 10 men - Hoogland should have scored and we could have had a penalty

Main problem - (check out the statistics) was that our crosses were terrible - so can't really blame Hugo for that

Mccormack looked unfit as well 

ScalleysDad

Generally agree with most of the thoughts on here but I have to take my hat off to Scott Parker yesterday. I have been critical of his captaincy but yesterday he was encouraging players, making sure mistakes were put aside with a 'low five' or thumbs up and his run from our defence to the edge of their box was one of the few things that had me standing. Well done that man.
Bodurov back for Amore who despite his strike on goal and one cross was a centimetre away from a red for most of yesterday.

Bill2

Quote from: PokerMatt on September 21, 2014, 10:33:01 AM
I don't remember us threatening the goal once, so anything above 5 for any attacking player is wrong in my opinion.
While we didn't batter Blackburn in the 2nd half I thought we were the team on top and made their keeper make some good saves. Williams put some lovely balls through to Hugo and forced the keeper to make saves. Problem was with only 10 men and midfield playing deeper they couldn't support the attacking force of 1 (Hugo).

hovewhite

Just want to echo the comments in general,were still lacking the qualty final ball and would have started bodurov over hutch myself and feel kit needs to adapt to a higher level fast,at least he understands the clubs values.COYW