watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well how about this?

Started by the nutflush, September 21, 2014, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...ER, I'm not saying they cannot reform, I'm saying that Tigana on his own wasn't the sole architect of the transformation of our promotion winning team, something some people forget...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

YankeeJim

Part of being a good manager at anything is selecting the right group of assistants. For instance, would Roy have been as successful without Ray? I don't have the answer (& don't want any prior manager), just raising a point.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Black and White Blood

I loved the team, and the football, under Tigana but does nobody remember the last few months. ?
Most teams had worked out our 'keep ball' style of football and results were not going our way.
He had lost the plot and stubbornly stuck with his favourite players completely ignoring the obvious which was to include Lee Clarke.
When Tig went, for whatever reason, Cookie reinstated Clarke and results followed.   
Many thanks to Tigana for a great Season but time to move forward, not backwards

LBNo11

Quote from: Black and White Blood on September 22, 2014, 07:55:54 PM
I loved the team, and the football, under Tigana but does nobody remember the last few months. ?
Most teams had worked out our 'keep ball' style of football and results were not going our way.
He had lost the plot and stubbornly stuck with his favourite players completely ignoring the obvious which was to include Lee Clarke.
When Tig went, for whatever reason, Cookie reinstated Clarke and results followed.   
Many thanks to Tigana for a great Season but time to move forward, not backwards

...agreed, said the same thing back then on the old, old, official. In simple terms we were found out, and the fact that Tigana refused to change the style and adopt a plan 'B' is why we struggled in the premier league.

Who knows how things would have been if Marlet hadn't been bought (and had it written into his contract that if he was fit he would play, irrespective of form) and if the resultant Baresi affair hadn't turned JT into a virtual recluse...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 22, 2014, 03:43:38 PM
...ER, I'm not saying they cannot reform, I'm saying that Tigana on his own wasn't the sole architect of the transformation of our promotion winning team, something some people forget...
0001.jpeg

Whitesideup

Kit - great Fulham man - hope it all comes good.

However was I the only one to worry when hearing the team? Thought the balance of the side was poor. Was Hyndman just back from international duty? or injured? He has been our best player this year. The midfield was unbalanced though the space in the middle (was Ruiz supposed to be there as well?) gave him the opportunity to shine and put in his best performance in a Fulham shirt. And defensively we looked vary shaky first half, and really we struggled to create much going forward against what I thought was a pretty poor Blackburn. I am not blaming Kit, but I was expecting more with the shackles of Magath lifted.

Oakeshott

"Zara Knight"

Fair enough. Zat often played like a woman.