News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Serious question why regarding the cardiff game?

Started by premFlem, September 23, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

Magath's very last home game for Fulham v cardiff where was the after game booing?, where were  the chants of felix out? ..no placards.. no banners.. no protest. As someone else says "WE, the fans, WE ARE FULHAM, the players, management, directors, owners - they just borrow our affections in the short time they are at OUR club" well if we/ fof general consensus honestly thought that felix was destroying Fulham that was the game that WE should have made our feelings known.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

dannyboi-ffc

We had just beaten brentford and seen the likes of david burn woodrow return as well as finally dropping jorenen for the promising bettinelli. As much as we wanted him out, we had no choice but to see what would happen. Plus the team vs cardiff was finally a sensible line up.

But then reading and forest were the last straw. We made progress in brentford/cardiff only to see 2 unnecessary changes in kavanagh amd kiraly. The players didnt ever look like they had a clue what they were doing either.

In the end he just wasnt the right man for fulham.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Andy S

I don't think he would be the right man for any team in this league or even country.
Answering the original question there was no concerted effort to get felix out and I'm sure if we had began the season steadily he would still be here now.

premFlem

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 23, 2014, 08:31:53 AM
We had just beaten brentford and seen the likes of david burn woodrow return as well as finally dropping jorenen for the promising bettinelli. As much as we wanted him out, we had no choice but to see what would happen. Plus the team vs cardiff was finally a sensible line up.

But then reading and forest were the last straw. We made progress in brentford/cardiff only to see 2 unnecessary changes in kavanagh amd kiraly. The players didnt ever look like they had a clue what they were doing either.

In the end he just wasnt the right man for fulham.
An honest answer to a genuine question,  thanks for that dannyboi.
He lost me at baffled by the way. Regretfully late in the day.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away