Main Menu

S.K appoints K.S.

Started by blingo, September 22, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Surely that HAS to be our turning point, doesn't it?  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Andy S

Blanco

I don't understand this post. Are you a few days late in finding out Felix was sacked? The loss against Blackburn proves it wasn't a turning point.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Blanco on September 22, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
I don't understand this post. Are you a few days late in finding out Felix was sacked? The loss against Blackburn proves it wasn't a turning point.
1 game when the manager only had a couple of days with the team?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

SouthWest6

I think this is purely based on the owners initials being K.S and the caretaker managers initials being S.K, riddles more than anything. But it's true, there isn't a turning point yet, we lost to Blackburn, however you want to look at it.

I for one will be really hacked off if we appoint just on the fans favoritism alone, rather than the experience of the manager. On the flip side of the coin, Kit hasn't had any time yet, he deserves to get 4-5 games at least, but if it ain't happening, he's out.   

blingo

hahahahaha you have it right Mr SW 6. We have to win tomorrow, as long as we can keep 11 players on the pitch.

Peabody

See Blingo, even a bit of lightheartedness is lost on this lot. Just sets them off on the fact that we lost, irrespective of the fact that KS has had little time with the squad.

Fulham1959

He'd better be allowed more than 4-5 games !!!!!

Baszab

It was a definite turning point to the players - they are all so relieved to get rid of FM there will be a tremendous change in spirit - and they all believe in KS - unlucky to lose on Saturday for obvious reasons

SouthWest6

Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 22, 2014, 05:03:50 PM
He'd better be allowed more than 4-5 games !!!!!

Yeah, if he wins a couple of games maybe. If he don't, and we remain win-less after 4 or 5, then it's see ya, and in with and experienced manager. I don't know how much time you boys want before we're 10 points adrift, before we start doing anything about it. 

SouthWest6

Quote from: Baszab on September 22, 2014, 05:04:06 PM
It was a definite turning point to the players - they are all so relieved to get rid of FM there will be a tremendous change in spirit - and they all believe in KS - unlucky to lose on Saturday for obvious reasons

Yep, we was unlucky, it's another transition period, the team needs time to gel, the manager needs at least one transfer window, we must have patients.. oh wait.. this is starting to sound all to familiar, damn, relegated again.

ron

Quote from: Peabody on September 22, 2014, 04:59:08 PM
See Blingo, even a bit of lightheartedness is lost on this lot. Just sets them off on the fact that we lost, irrespective of the fact that KS has had little time with the squad.

Yes, I thought that was a bit harsh.....a bit of fun over a coincidence of letters set upon by a pack of wolves........

Chill guys, we have a much better manager now than we have had lately (oh yes he is ... if for no other reason his name isn't Magath) and we will give him a reasonable amount of time to sort it. Why, even at that must-win-every-time-o-drome called Old Trafford they haven't thrown the noosed rope over the tree branch for their bloke yet....

Fulham Tup North

Like the old days having John Collins & Collins John!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Baszab

HatterDon

Mr. Blings, I  0001.jpeg your initial thread
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Quote from: Peabody on September 22, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

Yep, it seems some folks go into a pub for the sole reason of trying to start a fight.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

blingo

Thanks Mr HD ;)

Mr P, there are none so blind....... lol

dannyboi-ffc

Haha funny coincidence. Fulham make a habit of these things, khan and kits initials, john collins and collins john, moussa dembele, inamoto won us the intertoto, saha and sava.

Its odd how things work out but hopefully its a sign of unity and good things to come.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

aaronmcguigan

Why would Steve Kean appoint Kevin Spacey/Keifer Sutherland?

Skatzoffc

Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2014, 08:05:50 PM
Mr. Blings, I  0001.jpeg your initial thread

Ha ha. Nice one centurion...
Shadap you!

Lol

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !