watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Give Kit seven games to prove that he can do the job

Started by The Swan, September 22, 2014, 07:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Starting with tomorrows game against Doncaster in the cup and the next six league games will see how Kit shapes up.
I can see us going on a great run. Win tomorrow will give everyone a boost. That win will inspire the team.
The next six league games are all winnable. If we collect 18 points the job as manager will go to Kit.
The Swan

Robbie

Tony.Lee

Symons collecting between 9-13 points from 18 would be good enough for me.
Twitter - @Tony_LeaS

Fen82

Stick with kit I say can't do any worse than felix, he knows the squad andknows what it means to us fans, give him a shot. Let's get behind him #clubman

HatterDon

Quote from: Robbie on September 22, 2014, 08:45:42 PM
30 points by New Year  - or we are sunk !

OK, first of all, that's silly

As far as giving Kit X number of days, does anyone else remember that the statement announcing Magath's firing and Kit's status as caretaker also stated that the club was beginning a rigorous search IMMEDIATELY? How Kit performs may have not effect when the club hires a permanent replacement at all. He could be gone by next Monday, or he might be with us until Christmas.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

OK Kit knows the players and the club but he will still need a little time for his methods to take effect. I don't expect too much tonight or at Birmingham but really we have to see a good return from the five matches in October (three at the Cottage).

Aaron

Quote from: HatterDon on September 23, 2014, 12:28:27 AM
Quote from: Robbie on September 22, 2014, 08:45:42 PM
30 points by New Year  - or we are sunk !

OK, first of all, that's silly

As far as giving Kit X number of days, does anyone else remember that the statement announcing Magath's firing and Kit's status as caretaker also stated that the club was beginning a rigorous search IMMEDIATELY? How Kit performs may have not effect when the club hires a permanent replacement at all. He could be gone by next Monday, or he might be with us until Christmas.

^ This.

Right now I think it's pretty safe to assume (although since when has it been safe to assume ANYTHING regarding how the club is run..) the club are actively looking for a new manager and I'd imagine anything short of a string of back to back wins and a real show of solidarity amongst the players is likely to change that.

If in the end Kit does end up getting the job on a permanent basis (although personally, I'd like to see that) it will likely speak less for his ability as a manager and more for the clubs inability to find brilliance in the bottom of the management staff bargain bin in which we are no doubt currently looking for our salvation.  He's certainly not going to be given a 7 game audition though.