watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST meeting today

Started by Jonnoj, September 25, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonnoj

I believe there was a meeting with Macintosh and Sarah Brooke's today.
If that's correct can anyone who was there give us a summary of the discussion?

MJG

We had the meeting today and are going to release the findings from it to the members first via email and website.  But not giving anything away by saying it was a positive meeting.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on September 25, 2014, 09:42:46 PM
We had the meeting today and are going to release the findings from it to the members first via email and website.  But not giving anything away by saying it was a positive meeting.
im a bit slow tonight, are you saying that it was positive and thats not giving anything away. or are you saying that you cant say it was positive?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on September 25, 2014, 10:00:17 PM
im a bit slow tonight, are you saying that it was positive and thats not giving anything away. or are you saying that you cant say it was positive?
I'm always a bit slow and it's been a long day.
It was a good meeting and fans will be happy with what was discussed and the answers we received. But we need to inform members first.

K33NY

Quote from: MJG on September 25, 2014, 10:11:15 PM
It was a good meeting and fans will be happy with what was discussed and the answers we received. But we need to inform members first.

with that comment you have me now so interested of what the answers etc was :P

TonyGilroy

Why?

We're all supporters on here.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on September 25, 2014, 10:11:15 PM
cheers
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthWest6

FOF should start charging a tenner membership and only let 'members' read the forum before the non-members  063.gif

Jonnoj

Well I am a member but haven't received anything yet?

Burt

All members receive, free of charge, the warm feeling that comes with being part of a community that has the good fortune to follow the whites...

...also free of charge is the occasional bicker, message board meltdown, and random rant.

Lighthouse

It has been so long since I have seen my mem.......blast wrong MB again.  :021:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Burt on September 25, 2014, 10:56:08 PM
All members receive, free of charge, the warm feeling that comes with being part of a community that has the good fortune to follow the whites...

...also free of charge is the occasional bicker, message board meltdown, and random rant.

It's not free I pay a large emotional fee when I get slagged off
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on September 25, 2014, 10:56:08 PM

And the privilege of reading the strange posts of Berserker
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

If FST want to be an inclusive organisation representing supporters they're missing a trick here.

Show us what you can do and how you can represent supporters rather than try to own information even temporarily.

TonyGilroy

Last bit of news on the website is April 2014.

Might be quite a wait.

MJG

We have had issue with the website until the last couple of weeks. That's now been sorted and I hope the report from the meeting will be on the site today.
You have to understand that members pay a fee and they will be informed first. but I take on your point Tony and it's something we are discussing within the FST.

Fulham1959

FST ?

Federation of Season Ticket holders, or what ?

Forgive my ignorance.

MJG

Fulham Supporters Trust which came about from the Back To The Cottage group.
I was elected on during the summer and we will be a more visible organisation to represent fans going forward.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: MJG on September 26, 2014, 08:40:54 AM
We have had issue with the website until the last couple of weeks. That's now been sorted and I hope the report from the meeting will be on the site today.
You have to understand that members pay a fee and they will be informed first. but I take on your point Tony and it's something we are discussing within the FST.

FST is the only supporters organisation that seems to exist. There's a need for proper communication between the club and us. I think FST now has an opportunity to involve more supporters which would encourage the club to engage properly. Giving us pertinent information is the best recruitment strategy you could have.

We all want to understand and help if we can. Good luck.

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on September 26, 2014, 08:46:08 AM
Fulham Supporters Trust which came about from the Back To The Cottage group.
I was elected on during the summer and we will be a more visible organisation to represent fans going forward.

Told you to go on that diet :005: