watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

season tickets

Started by mullers, September 26, 2014, 07:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullers

We are moving to Somerset and I won't be making every home game [and that's before I know if I'm working Saturdays].

I'd love it if I could contact the club and offer my ticket, I wouldn't want paying. We're not going to sell out many games this year, so why not offer such tickets to members for £5, £10 or £15? After all, they're already paid for, and I  hate it when it's not being used.

MrProphet

Quote from: mullers on September 26, 2014, 07:40:35 PM
We are moving to Somerset and I won't be making every home game [and that's before I know if I'm working Saturdays].

I'd love it if I could contact the club and offer my ticket, I wouldn't want paying. We're not going to sell out many games this year, so why not offer such tickets to members for £5, £10 or £15? After all, they're already paid for, and I  hate it when it's not being used.

Think your only option will be viagogo otherwise you run the risk of the ticket getting in to the wrong hands.

Where abouts in Somerset you moving to? I'm in the west Country myself

leonffc

There's a lad from Yeovil way on here, I think it's Luke Jennings?
I can't remember if he's got a ST but I know I tried to sort him a game out (if it was him), just can't remember if it was home or away.

BigNigeBowds

West Country Whites!

Im originally from Croyde but have recently moved too Wimbledon Park
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

MrProphet

Quote from: leonffc on September 26, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
There's a lad from Yeovil way on here, I think it's Luke Jennings?
I can't remember if he's got a ST but I know I tried to sort him a game out (if it was him), just can't remember if it was home or away.

I live just outside yeovil. I'm a season ticket holder, train gets lonely on my own! If there are anymore of us that way  be good to meet up pre game

mullers

We're moving to Ansford, next door to Castle Cary