watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

links to live streaming

Started by ferndownwhite, September 28, 2014, 02:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferndownwhite

I have used the following site for some time now and have always got a link to all of our away games............ footballstreaming.info. There are also links to all of the premiership games not just the televised games. Just thought this info may prove useful.

Jack Fulham

Thanks for sharing, are they good quality streams?

ferndownwhite

yes they are good streams. Each game listed has 3 or 4 options and for saturdays game at birmingham i used  a feed that had no commentary but a great picture...give it a try

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Chesh

My wife is a bit paranoid about me downloading software onto the computer to watch football in case it   unleashes a virus. In your experience, is this site relatively safe, and do you need to download the various softwares to watch the match?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

blingo

watch the games on www.bet365.com
Not sure if you have to be logged in or not, but the stream never fails. The picture is not the biggest, but it's top quality.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

In my opinion never download the softwares, that's where the problems are.
It's normally possible to bypass them.
On most pop ups there are large crosses which if you click on start to download
instead of exiting.
There are normally also very small white crosses quite often hidden in the text,
particularly on the adverts. It's normally safe to click on these.

I'm surprised the streaming services allow these downloading pop-ups on their sites,
perhaps I'm naïve.

I'm not a computer expert, hopefully someone will respond and give us all a good lesson how
to navigate theses streams.
Perhaps the mods could also put it at the top of the "Discussions" as a guideline, with
of course a disclaimer  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Chesh

Quote from: blingo on September 29, 2014, 02:24:00 PM
Not sure if you have to be logged in or not, but the stream never fails. The picture is not the biggest, but it's top quality.
I have a bet365 account, but even when there's money in it, I don't have access to the games. I think they are only available if you are logged on outside the UK.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ferndownwhite

thanks rogerpinvirginia your post explains things extremely well.  The site i am referring to lists all the available links if one does not work then try another but dont download any software

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: ferndownwhite on September 29, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
thanks rogerpinvirginia your post explains things extremely well.  The site i am referring to lists all the available links if one does not work then try another but dont download any software

The best one I've used recently someone posted it on here

goATD

Others I know of

USAGoals.com
Wiziwig
ATDHE24
BET365

A lot of the times there's no commentary, just crowd noise and there's no score details top left as usual

bucksfulham

Since I installed "Adblock" I seem to have had many fewer problems with streaming sites downloading anything dodgy. My Avast antivirus normally blocks anything troublesome.

The "Acestream" sites require a download of VLC media player which can lead to you unknowingly downloading malware.
I find the safest sites are those using "Flash" and these are what I use on my laptop. The picture's not as good as Acestream but they are generally reliable. I nearly always go via wiziwig

sacffc

Quote from: bucksfulham on September 29, 2014, 07:17:33 PM
Since I installed "Adblock" I seem to have had many fewer problems with streaming sites downloading anything dodgy. My Avast antivirus normally blocks anything troublesome.

The "Acestream" sites require a download of VLC media player which can lead to you unknowingly downloading malware.
I find the safest sites are those using "Flash" and these are what I use on my laptop. The picture's not as good as Acestream but they are generally reliable. I nearly always go via wiziwig
VLC Media Player is a free alternative to Windows Media Player.  I've used it for a couple of years now and am quite happy with it.  I have no idea whether the Acestream sites you're referring to bundle anything with the VLC Media Player that could cause you problems, but I do know that the VLC Media Player itself is a good program.  You can get it at:

https://videolan.org/vlc/
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: bucksfulham on September 29, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

That's the sort of recommendation and help a lot of us need

Thanks

RaySmith

Quote from: Chesh on September 29, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
Quote from: blingo on September 29, 2014, 02:24:00 PM
I have a bet365 account, but even when there's money in it, I don't have access to the games. I think they are only available if you are logged on outside the UK.

On their site  it said you can't watch from  the UK -also not from USA and Ireland I think it said.

RaySmith

Never download any software from streaming sites, you should be able to watch them without that if they are running ok -if you can't watch them, best to navigate away rather than downloading anything.

Adblock Plus does help stop the pop-ups.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

On their site  it said you can't watch from  the UK -also not from USA and Ireland I think it said.
[/quote]

You're not allowed to open an acount from the US, so effectively we can't get  it.
I even tried using my old UK address but it must have recognized my US IP adress,
which sounds like I know what I'm talking about.

I've somehow managed to circumvent their 'system' and can get the streams
but I can't remember how I did it

Forever Fulham

Quote from: Chesh on September 29, 2014, 01:36:53 PM
My wife is a bit paranoid about me downloading software onto the computer to watch football in case it   unleashes a virus. In your experience, is this site relatively safe, and do you need to download the various softwares to watch the match?
Your wife is no fool.  Every time I download one of those streams, I get malware.  Go to CNET.com and download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software, and run it after the game is over.  The anti-malware software is free, highly rated, and very effective.  Will take up to 30 minutes to go through your entire machine, but it gets the job done.  These streaming sites sold their souls to the devil so to speak.  There's a reason you are getting a free watch of the game(s).  Good luck!