watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More insight on Mental Magath...

Started by shnlwswlkr, September 30, 2014, 09:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

So, my part time house mate (travels here and stays 2 nights a week for work) his father in law is David Stockdales neighbour and what he told me is that straight away players wanted to leave because of his appointment. Supposedly on Magaths first day in charge he lined them up and was literally like 'You're going, you're going, you're going...' Take from it what you will, but it all backs up how rubbish Magath is and how much he ruined our club. Making players we could have really used in The Championship to jump ship.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Andy S

I don't know whether this is true or not but it is history and Magath has gone. So it doesn't matter any more ..........

Whitesideup

Quote from: Andy S on September 30, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
I don't know whether this is true or not but it is history and Magath has gone. So it doesn't matter any more ..........
Might not matter, but still a fun fact to add to the list of daft things Magath did.

Snibbo

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 01, 2014, 12:00:13 AM
Might not matter, but still a fun fact to add to the list of daft things Magath did.
More like fun rumour than fun fact. "House mates father in laws neighbour"! Well it must be true then

TheManOnTheBus

Quote from: Snibbo on October 01, 2014, 12:22:22 AM
Quote from: Whitesideup on October 01, 2014, 12:00:13 AM
More like fun rumour than fun fact. "House mates father in laws neighbour"! Well it must be true then

Better yet: "Anonymous poster's house mate's father in law's neighbour".

res

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 30, 2014, 09:13:41 PM
So, my part time house mate (travels here and stays 2 nights a week for work) his father in law is David Stockdales neighbour and what he told me is that straight away players wanted to leave because of his appointment. Supposedly on Magaths first day in charge he lined them up and was literally like 'You're going, you're going, you're going...' Take from it what you will, but it all backs up how rubbish Magath is and how much he ruined our club. Making players we could have really used in The Championship to jump ship.

To be fair to Magath, most of the squad he inherited were due to go...but I suppose there are ways of telling them that

epsomraver

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 30, 2014, 09:13:41 PM

I know where Stockdale lives, give me an area

Tonywa

I find this story very hard to believe, even though I would like to! Surely even somebody as barking as Magath would not be telling players they were going on his very first day at the club before he had time to watch them and asses them. Really doesn't stack up at all.  Whatever though he is surely one of the worst managerial appointments in our history and if MacIntosh was responsible he should have paid for his error with his job,  That's the way things should work in any business.

epsomraver

Quote from: Tonywa on October 01, 2014, 09:27:10 AM
I find this story very hard to believe, even though I would like to! Surely even somebody as barking as Magath would not be telling players they were going on his very first day at the club before he had time to watch them and asses them. Really doesn't stack up at all.  Whatever though he is surely one of the worst managerial appointments in our history and if MacIntosh was responsible he should have paid for his error with his job,  That's the way things should work in any business.

asses them? now even I would find that unacceptable especially on the first day :005: :005:

Fulham1959

Can anyone here pronounce "shnlwswlkr" (OP) ?

shnlwswlkr

Lol. Was waiting to be slated for this. If I ever get told anything of this kind again, I'll know just not to share it.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Peppo

I heard he painted crosses on their foreheads, like they do for trees.