rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Does that mean that GJ is "tartist"

"Get up you tart"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Pluto

Quote from: epsomraver on October 04, 2014, 09:19:11 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 02, 2014, 08:37:44 AM
How I saw it just to give a rough idea to those who couldn't make the game

First of all let me just make it clear that although I gave generous ratings, bolton were probably the main reason we won so convincingly because they were diabolical. If they dont do something soon then they are going down and will probably finish bottom.

Bettinelli- once again solid. In contrast to the bolton keeper who tried to punch every cross, betti caught everything and never looked like he was phased at all. He never had a save to make because bolton were playing who can hit the score board at the top of the stand. But thats what made him more impressive, a keeper who isnt needed can switch off but he was brilliant when he was called upon. Great throw/kick distribution too and dare I say it..... possibly justifying the sale of stek and stocko which looked the opposite with jorenen/kiraly. 7.5

Amorebieta- brilliant header for his goal. Solid defensively and his crosses were dreamy. A complete performance from a player very umder rated on here and our best lb by a long way even if he is a centre half. 8.5

Burn- looked off it last night by his high standards. Got caught out a few times misjudging long balls and slipping at the wrong moments etc..... much better in the second half though but possibly the weakest performance last night. 6.5

Bodurov- solid! looks so comfortable in all scenarios and should put to bed hutchinsons chances of getting back in but for injuries. Very good again. 8

Hoogland- the complete full back. Defended superbly, I love how he reads the game. Was strong, seemed a yard quicker than in other games and is brilliant going forward. Like amore he is vital to the system kit plays. Plus his goal was a tidy finish and he looked so happy to score. Would've been motm but for a couple of superb performances for his team mates   9.

Parker- captain fantastic. The engine of the team and once again a class apart. Work rate is incredible and  the fact he was subbed at 3-0 shows how important kit thinks he is. 9

LVC- well played lad. Lovely goal arriving in the box at the right time. An overall balanced display, only criticism would be that his passing isnt very good. You can see he has the vision/ideas but the execution isnt quite there yet. 7.5

Stafylidis- much better.  Not really much else to say, he actually looked comfortable in midfield for once and maybe he is getting used to it now. Unlucky to hit the post from long range in the first half. 7.5

Ruiz- motm! He ran the show, from cross field balls to one twos, to through balls and corners/freekicks. Running at the defence, controlling the midfield. He dictated the game and bolton were made to play to his tune. Absolutely outstanding. Finally a system that gets the best from our best player. 10

Mcormack- im starting to see his qualities now. He reminds me so much of rooney. Great link up play between him, ruiz and hugo. A sign of great things to come. 8.5

Hugo- lucky to get the chance for the opener with mills slipping at the worst time but he still did well to finish it. Good work rate and link up. Only concern would be he never wins headers which could make us a bit one dimensional at times because he cant hold the ball up. Had a good game 8.5

Robert- special!!!! Run rings around boltons tired legs Once again his close control was a joy to watch and sadly he wont be here for much longer. Enjoy it while it lasts, he is too good to stay in this league for too long. 8

Woodrow- slotted in with ease and linked up well. Good option to have on the bench. 7

Williams- superb cameo. Set up hooglands goal with a tricky run and pass along the box, the contrast in style between george and roberts makes for a mouth watering balance. Like roberts made it look easy. Another special talent. 8

Not having a go at you personally but what are your credentials for giving these ratings? I used to sit in the press box and watch little fat journos who had never kicked a ball and people like  Darren Lewis who used to arrive late, spend the rest of the first half on the phone and miss most of the second half stuffing his face in the tea room to keep warm then sit and type player ratings that were published in a national newspaper for thousands to read and believe,  using what as a yard stick? I can respect Shearer, Murphy  even lawro's opinions because they have played the game at the highest level , What are yours? school team? good club side down the park? who decided that it should be out of ten?

Seriously?! After all these years of watching football im not allowed an opinion on how well the players in the game I just watched played?! What a ridiculous comment. You don't need qualifications to post an opinion on a forum.