watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the caretaker manager

Started by nose, October 03, 2014, 09:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

i love his attitude and if I was in his place i hope I would say the things he says.
in his interview on the official web site he speaks the way i think, get the basics right and build on that.
don't be a defensive coach, don't be an atacking coach.. you need both. defend and attack as a team etc
the fundamentals of football are really quite simple and do not need to be over messed with.
i suspect if we are 1 up we will not sit back and defend hoping to keep a clean sheet, but we will not go gung ho for a second either... I suspect we will be trying to hit the opposition on quick counter attacks looking to spring the trap

I am getting insanely optimistic that we may just have fallen on our feet.... i hope it continues and the board have an easy job in not bothering to interview anybody else!

Martinsback

Quote from: nose on October 03, 2014, 09:24:12 PM
i love his attitude and if I was in his place i hope I would say the things he says.
in his interview on the official web site he speaks the way i think, get the basics right and build on that.
don't be a defensive coach, don't be an atacking coach.. you need both. defend and attack as a team etc
the fundamentals of football are really quite simple and do not need to be over messed with.
i suspect if we are 1 up we will not sit back and defend hoping to keep a clean sheet, but we will not go gung ho for a second either... I suspect we will be trying to hit the opposition on quick counter attacks looking to spring the trap

I am getting insanely optimistic that we may just have fallen on our feet.... i hope it continues and the board have an easy job in not bothering to interview anybody else!

What I like about Kit is that he isn't just happy about being in the job, he also wants the team to improve week on week, game by game and he sets the bar really high.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Nose .........................Absolutely !!!  It is his confidence that is so reassuring. We now have  a proper adult in charge.

Fulham58

Symons v Felix is so Chalk & Cheese.............
One day these will be the good old days