watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Emergency" Loans

Started by res, October 05, 2014, 10:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

"Emergency" loans can be made outside the transfer window. But what is an "emergency"? Ryan Williams has gone on an "emergency" loan to Barnsley...but sat on the bench. Seemingly not much of an emergency.

The Enclosurite

28-93 day loans I believe.  As you say though, not sure what constitutes an emergency. I think it might actually just be a term that is used.
¡COYW!

filham

With the size of our squad there just can't be any justification for incoming emergency loans so start thinking about who we could loan out.

dannyboi-ffc

I thought emergency loans were specifically for goalkeepers. Like if your first 3 keepers are all injured.

Where as even if stafylidis, kavanagh and amorebieta were all injured voser could play there as cover or pretty much any outfield player. Goalkeeper is a bit different.

If williams was on the bench then im with you, it doesnt make sense
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Rock

Quote from: filham on October 05, 2014, 11:56:35 AM
With the size of our squad there just can't be any justification for incoming emergency loans so start thinking about who we could loan out.

Maybe its an emergency for us as we have too many squad members wasting away and we need to loan them out. That must be it.

aaronmcguigan

theres no need for either side to prove its an emergency other than to supplement the squad. Just because you need to bring someone in, doesnt mean its necessarily for this week, nor does it mean he was brought in to play, merely enhance or increase the squad size.

I dont see why we arent bringing in any decent loans when its clear we just need something extra, whether its a new player in a different position or just a non Magath signing!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

We are in the bottom 3 - surely a definite "emergency" - it is to me!

Bronaldinho

Looks like Trotta's off to Barnsley too.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com