watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Continuing the theme. The wost singer, band or song to have been successfu

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, October 07, 2014, 03:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Shaddup ya face, utter garbage, " all I want for for Christmas is me two front teeth, another Saturday morning favourite!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: epsomraver on October 07, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
Shaddup ya face, utter garbage, " all I want for for Christmas is me two front teeth, another Saturday morning favourite!

"Champion the Wonder Horse" was played every week..

Vinnieffc

gang

Mince n Tatties

blingo

Whiter shade of pale. Procul Harem. I hate that song with a vengeance. Why it ever became popular I will never understand and it ranks alongside LS in my hate list.

Slaphead in Qatar

cmg

I think it speaks volumes of the taste and discernment of the general public (US and UK) that of all the sublime, fantastic, innovative and generally wonderful stuff produced by the unique Chuck Berry his only No.1 hit record was 'My Ding A Ling'. (Not that Chuck would have worried as he counted the moolah.)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on October 07, 2014, 05:28:39 PM
I think it speaks volumes of the taste and discernment of the general public (US and UK) that of all the sublime, fantastic, innovative and generally wonderful stuff produced by the unique Chuck Berry his only No.1 hit record was 'My Ding A Ling'. (Not that Chuck would have worried as he counted the moolah.)

Thats the music business for you, his worst ever song is his biggest hit.

Mince n Tatties

Bryan Adams...Everything I Do...
Was No1 for a hundred years, everyone going round singing it used to make
me cringe..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Berserker

Quote from: blingo on October 07, 2014, 05:23:11 PM
Whiter shade of pale. Procul Harem. I hate that song with a vengeance. Why it ever became popular I will never understand and it ranks alongside LS in my hate list.
Loved it as a 13 yr old. Used to stand at the school disco hoping that my fancy at the time would ask me to dance.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

"I'm a pink Tooth brush, you're a blue tooth brush.................."

"How much is that doggie in the window" ?

"The laughing policeman Song"

"The typewriter song"

"3 little billy goats gruff"             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-5KgcfHmI

At least Stanley Holloway was clever.

"Downtown"   Petula Clark.  I think she's says Downtown over 50 times.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Berserker on October 07, 2014, 05:46:13 PM
Quote from: blingo on October 07, 2014, 05:23:11 PM
Loved it as a 13 yr old. Used to stand at the school disco hoping that my fancy at the time would ask me to dance.

Yes nice slow one to Smooch to.. :005:

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 07, 2014, 06:02:17 PM
Has anybody mentioned The Spice Girls yet?

They should have done so, the money people make from having no talent
whatsoever..I dont think Posh ever sang did she?

Mince n Tatties

alfie

Not wishing to put a damper on this as I have songs that I can't stand, but the problem with questions like this is that everyone is different we all like/dislike different things, a crap song for you and me maybe the perfect song for someone else, (bit like footballers). The thing is I don't object to anyone getting up on a stage and giving it a go, because it is not something I would or could do myself, so fair play to anyone that can make a go of something.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver