Main Menu

NFR watch this video its so true

Started by f321ffc, October 09, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

BedsFFC

I wonder if the 1.2m people who "liked" it on facebook, paused for a moment to think about the irony in doing so?

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

KiwiWhite

Send this to Jeremy Kyle. He will love it.

bill taylors apprentice

Sad but true!

Whats more than sad are the two, twenty something men who sit in front of me at the cottage EVERY game and spend half the time looking at their phones.

AAAAAGH  !!!

Berserker

Sometimes looking at yr phones can  take your mind off things at Fulham over the last couple of seasons. Anyhow don't know how they got a signal. And contrary to popular belief I have never actually read the paper during actual playing time at a match
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Very good... It's noticeable in restaurants etc. that people spend more time on their phones than talking to the people around the table. I have banned mobiles during mealtimes at home and when we go out.

f321ffc

I was in the waiting room at the doctors this morning there were seven others waiting, every one of them had their face stuck in their phone.
And a sign on the waiting room wall  "please turn off your mobile phones whilst in this waiting room" fp.gif  092.gif 049:gif

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

epsomraver

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on October 10, 2014, 02:16:28 PM
Sad but true!

Whats more than sad are the two, twenty something men who sit in front of me at the cottage EVERY game and spend half the time looking at their phones.

AAAAAGH  !!!

Then they come in here spouting off about how we played, you know who you are!

epsomraver

Quote from: Burt on October 10, 2014, 05:13:22 PM
Very good... It's noticeable in restaurants etc. that people spend more time on their phones than talking to the people around the table. I have banned mobiles during mealtimes at home and when we go out.
Great idea. I am amazed couples go out for a meal and then sit in silence both staring at their screens, like to think a few sexy texts passing across? not sure judging by the blank expressions

callumc513

Chesh

It's made me realise why the **** am I still sat in the office on the computer reading (let's face it, mostly) junk, when the time to my kid's bedtime rapidly evaporates... (wow, that nearly rhymes!).

Seriously, that's me off...
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

love4ffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on October 10, 2014, 02:16:28 PM
Sad but true!

AAAAAGH  !!!

For those of us who are unable to make games and more times then not unable to get a live stream, I always hope for one person on here to give live updates via the matchday thread. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Berserker

I'm a I-pad widow
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy S