watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So how many of you play an instrument?

Started by blingo, October 07, 2014, 07:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I know Mr HD does. Bling is a very bad bass player. Who else?

epsomraver

I have been on the fiddle for years :005:

Holders

I'd give my right arm to play the fiddle.

Couldn't get on with it so took up mandolin which is the same tuning.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Quote from: Holders on October 07, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

If you gave your right arm you would cattled trying to play a fiddle :005:

Holders

Quote from: epsomraver on October 07, 2014, 07:39:28 PM
Quote from: Holders on October 07, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

If you gave your right arm you would cattled trying to play a fiddle :005:

Glad you got it!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Black, White and Fred

Bassist for 10 years, guitarist for 4. Played in some very unsuccessful bands around some decent London Venues
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I got kicked out the school orchestra for being out of time on the tambourine.

I've still got my old pink oboe which I tried giving to numerous females over the years with varying success
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

dannyboi-ffc

Does the recorder count?...... I learnt it in school.

My embarrassing talent is being able to play the bag pipes. .
I used to be in the church band and play in parades/festivals etc. I even wore a kilt!!!! Not something im very proud of looking back on my childhood.

Me and the mrs were very keen for my eldest daughter to learn an instrument. We were even willing to pay for lessons because she was very forward for a 5 year old. So one day we sat her down and asked her to really think about what instrument she would like to learn and after a long pause and a deep thought process......... she said the triangle! And that put an end to that. She joined rainbows instead which is a beginners brownies
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

Piano badly, plus was semi pro singer when younger, and did amateur dramatics. My Dad was a muscian all his life and had his own band
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I
Quote from: Berserker on October 07, 2014, 10:09:07 PM
Piano badly, plus was semi pro singer when younger, and did amateur dramatics. My Dad was a muscian all his life and had his own band

I did sing   "Somewhere"  and  "Maria"  in the Redcoat show at Skegness in 1968.
I don't know how I got away with it.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RidgeRider

tenor sax, but I'm in need of some practice at the moment, it's been collecting dust

The Bronsons

Guitar to a reasonable standard (have played in bands etc.), bass (but not for years), and currently singing and playing harmonica for the band whose name I borrowed for my login here. (Sneaky plug: www.bronsons.uk)

absent cottager

didgeridoo! Been living in Australia for four years and had one before that in England, now I've got a really decent one and have had some lessons, you can get very absorbed in it and there's no fussing with sheet music or scores and the like!

alfie

My dad was in a double act with Max Bygraves when they were young (until MB stitched him up) and I learnt to play guitar/piano, although not very well.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Pluto

Yep! Guitar, bass, keyboard, bit of drums here.

Used to be in this band: http://likeslions.bandcamp.com

Delboy

you lucky people

I'm a drummer for my sins, King of 4/4, anything else is just Jazz is'nt it?
'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'

robert

Was offered a very cheap violin once but it turned out to be a fiddle!!!

K33NY

I play guitars, but most recently its been accoustic but I love to play solo's or powerchords en electric, I allso play bass wich is my favourite now, and allso drums :)