more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a lucky bloke! NFR

Started by epsomraver, October 09, 2014, 05:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

A...mazing.

Good to see a Track Safety Officer at work.

Funny how people see things differently. Scrolling down I see that someone has remarked "hes having a really bad day!". I'd say he's had the best day he's ever likely to have.

epsomraver

Artful Dodger

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

epsomraver

Quote from: Artful Dodger on October 09, 2014, 07:45:24 PM
Fake, surely.....

No it is real taken from cctv and he is not a stuntman, just a very lucky and perhaps foolish man who should have either carried a timetable or whoever he works for should have placed warnings to drivers of his presence

aaronmcguigan

track safety officer who can't read a timetable.

Hopefully this is either fake, or someone got sacked putting him anywhere near a track at a busy time.

Berserker

Wow what the hell was the guy doinging. If it is real then I hoped he was sacked. It would have given a near heart attack to the train drivers as well.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

Amazing. At least there wasn't a live third rail!

I've worked on the track - and did have a few close shaves - but nothing like that, but it's incredible that he had no awareness of the train approaching -didn't hear it, or look.

Ged

its a fake
how and why did he jump 6ft backwards when it would have been easier to jump forward
and when he jumps the second time if you stop the video he jumps under the first train 

epsomraver

Quote from: Ged on October 10, 2014, 04:18:11 PM
its a fake
how and why did he jump 6ft backwards when it would have been easier to jump forward
and when he jumps the second time if you stop the video he jumps under the first train  

Perhaps he was leaning backwards at the time also the force of the wind in front of the train? , I have stopped it and he  appears to miss both, it is debatable as to whether it is a fake, even his shadow is correct and moves with him all the time, if fake a very clever one

Big Martin Jol

Bloody hell. I think I'd be handing in my notice after a day like that.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

The Enclosurite

Two videos overlapped surely?  One with trains and one without.
¡COYW!

Baider