watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bouremouth game boxing day.

Started by hovewhite, October 13, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Hi everyone,I am going to arrange a minibus to this game if there is enough interest from fulham supporters on the south coast leaving from brighton.
I am going to ask if I can have some help from marothan bet funding wise.
Anyone interested in going on the bus ,either reply or PM me and will if enough interest arrange it.

SouthWest6

I'm in Dorchester for Xmas, so will be driving down to Bournemouth. Few of my sisters familly want to go, so there could be a few of us. 

Berserker

I'm in Edinburgh then so a bit too far for the minbus to come and get me I'm afraid
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on October 13, 2014, 08:00:11 PM
Hi everyone,I am going to arrange a minibus to this game if there is enough interest from fulham supporters on the south coast leaving from brighton.
I am going to ask if I can have some help from marothan bet funding wise.
Anyone interested in going on the bus ,either reply or PM me and will if enough interest arrange it.
Why dont you speak to Sarah Brookes about it, she could at least give you the contact for the sponsor.

aaronmcguigan

Is that something that Marathonbet do? Why can't you pay for your own minibus? If this works, Im going to ask them if they will pay for my flight, train, taxi and tube from Belfast...

Can of worms.. opened

epsomraver

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on October 14, 2014, 08:41:28 AM
Is that something that Marathonbet do? Why can't you pay for your own minibus? If this works, Im going to ask them if they will pay for my flight, train, taxi and tube from Belfast...

Can of worms.. opened

Marathon bet are based in Brighton and have helped out with local meetings etc in the past, whether they would assist with travel remains to be seen

ffcbrighton

I'm 100% up for this Ted and will pay whatever necessary.

Defo can't miss this one. It's George by the way.

Feel free to e-mail me with any updates [email protected]

Nice one!
Mick McCarthy has got a big nose.