watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham close to appointing new manager - Murphy

Started by supersimmo123, October 13, 2014, 12:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

DM always  seems embarrassed when Colin Murray presses him on this -because he can't really say anything, of course.

I did hear the item, and Burt is right - Danny said they were close to drawing up a shortlist.

hovewhite

I wouldn't bet on the club making the right decision,just hope they do.

blingo

I "think" that if we win our next game the job is Kit's.

sunburywhite

Quote from: epsomraver on October 13, 2014, 05:37:37 PM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on October 13, 2014, 03:32:55 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on October 13, 2014, 02:43:00 PM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on October 13, 2014, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on October 13, 2014, 01:20:49 PM
Quote from: supersimmo123 on October 13, 2014, 12:04:04 PM
Danny Murphy says Fulham are close to deciding on their new manager.

The former Craven Cottage star is part of a five-man committee assessing suitable candidates for the vacant post and he has told talkSPORT they are making good progress.

Speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, he said: "We are getting much closer.

"We have been working quite hard, having a couple of meetings, and for any fans out there listening, we are nearly there."

Kit Symons is the frontrunner for the job having enjoyed a successful spell in caretaker charge.

Billy McKinlay, Chris Hughton and Gianfranco Zola have also been linked with the post.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-fulham-close-appointing-new-manager-reveals-murphy-141013118501#fLxjZMRY37sPESSs.99

Story out of nothing from talk Shite as usual

He was interviewed like on TalkSport so must have some substance.

So it wasn't on talk sport, it was like talk sport fp.gif

Bit harsh, a mere typo.
Sorry one of pet hates , people who put like in every sentence :047:

Like who?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

millsy

I would like to see a short list, rather than just plump for the guy under our nose.

Someone said win the next game and the job's his. That can't be right surely.

The decision made now will impact on our immediate, short-term welfare but if we get it right, it could also shape the future of our famous and beloved club for the medium and long-term too.

With the financial backing available to us and the right man at the helm, we could yet find ourselves back in the heady heights that Sir Roy took us to. If we take a wrong turn now, however, we could be in the wilderness for some time to come.

Not saying its easy. Not saying Kit is not the answer. Just saying, let's take care over the decision. This is not the time to play safe and hope for the best. I would rather we act boldly and get the best man we can attract, to implement an ambitious plan for the next 10 years at least. Our future depends on it!