https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WHAT A RESULT FOR IRELAND!!!

Started by irishfulham, October 15, 2014, 02:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

:yay: :yay: :yay: Against the world champions whom beat Brazil 7-1    :beer:

ChesterTheTabby

Absolutely! I am so stoked. My father couldn't believe that O'Shea pulled that one out in the 94th minute. Unbeaten in 3 matches with 7 points, tied for 1st!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Fantastic result, its a hot group with the Scots doing great in it as well, the world champions
have to come to Scotland and Ireland yet.
What are the odds for Germany not Qualifing

shnlwswlkr

It's not really the Germany that won the world cup though, haven't a few players retired now from International duty?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

jarv

Happy for the Irish but I am a Scot so don't want to see too many results like this. The group is wide open now. It is an interesting group, unlike England who get to play a bunch of semi pro teams.

Wingnut

Quote from: jarv on October 15, 2014, 03:08:20 PM
Happy for the Irish but I am a Scot so don't want to see too many results like this. The group is wide open now. It is an interesting group, unlike England who get to play a bunch of semi pro teams.

Massive game next month in Glasgow, Scotland v RoI. Incredible result for NI too, winning away to Greece which leaves them on 9 points. Imagine if the RoI and NI ended up in a play off for a place in the tournament. That would be a serious derby!

Personally, I would love it if England, RoI, Wales, Scotland and NI made it to France.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

St Eve

Quote from: Wingnut on October 15, 2014, 06:15:13 PM
Quote from: jarv on October 15, 2014, 03:08:20 PM
Agreed. I wonder why they let England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland compete separately

Massive game next month in Glasgow, Scotland v RoI. Incredible result for NI too, winning away to Greece which leaves them on 9 points. Imagine if the RoI and NI ended up in a play off for a place in the tournament. That would be a serious derby!

Personally, I would love it if England, RoI, Wales, Scotland and NI made it to France.

love4ffc

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 15, 2014, 12:02:03 PM
It's not really the Germany that won the world cup though, haven't a few players retired now from International duty?

Always one to pull your pants down and ruin the party. 

maith d'Éirinn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?