watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone got a second team?

Started by Barrett487, October 17, 2014, 10:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

always looked out for the dons (the real ones, not the mk ones) when we were in the lower leagues
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Artful Dodger

Napoli - lived there for 3 years as a kid and they were the first team I actually saw live.

Raith Rovers - we stopped by their ground when on holiday there about 30 years ago!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

gang

spikey norman

Ajax (I love Amsterdam) and going to Champions League match v Barcelona on November 5th.Also look out for Brighton's results as I live in the city together with many other FFC supporters and fellow FoF'ers.

The Swan

As my daughter lives in Torquay, I now follow them. Like Fulham last season they got relegated. They will have a difficult job getting back into the league. If they do, they will at least have earned their place in the league unlike MK Dons who are in the league by default.
The Swan

Sammyffc

RidgeRider

Leicester & Everton, also Atletico Madrid, and over here the Portland Timbers.

HatterDon

and over here Seattle Sounders of the MLS and San Antonio Scorpions of the NASL -- America's 3rd tier.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fcfulham55

Real Madrid, a team that plays in white and errr. Have a similar style of play to us.

Maybe on our day, or now... back in the days. 092.gif

Sent from my Nokia 3310

First State

I support the Glasgow Rangers and Philadelphia Union.

MasterHaynes

Hendon FC  though not sure how much longer, they lost their  ground a few seasons ago and now playing at Barnets old ground at underhill.

Neil D

Chesham United - disappointing start to the season after coming so close to promotion.
Frosinone - currently top of Serie B - Come on You Canarini!
Whoever Liverpool are playing.

mullers

St. Pauli, for reasons involving our trips to Hamburg in Europe.

Skatzoffc

AFC Wimbledon for me.
They're only a 20 minute walk up the road from me.

A very entertaining ground to go to.
8-)
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

cookieg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 18, 2014, 06:31:14 AM
Tooting and Mitcham.. (Come on you Terrors).... 049:gif

My "hometown" club. Saw them a few times at Sandy Lane and have been promising my son we will go to their new ground to see a game.

Always had a soft spot for Liverpool back in the days when they ruled Europe and played good football. Now though can't stand them and wish they had been beaten by QPR - what a dilemma!

Delboy

Hanworth Villa in the Combined Counties Premier League as I played and managed them in the past, now managed by a former Fulham player John Hamsher. We've struggled this season but under the new manager we hope to rise like Fulham from the ashes.

grandad

Quote from: Holders on October 18, 2014, 02:25:49 PM
Exeter City. A traditional ground where you can still stand and can get a pasty and cider at half time.

The worst experience of my life was there. The away end is 6 steps. Took my wife there & it started tipping it down. We were getting soaked. I asked if we could transfer to the stands. No we were told. I asked if we could go out, pay for the stands to come in again. They said we were not allowed out till the match ended. Even the police were laughing at us. Added to this the parking is impossible. Had to park miles away. Never again.
Where there's a will there's a wife

CottagersOnTour

QuoteWoking - born there, but Fulham is top of the list

Woking - Similar reasons to Gerrys! Went to watch a diabolical 1-3 home loss on the weekend to the bottom team. You wouldn't think we were in the playoff places and had only lost to Torquay & Bristol Rovers (both away & the two teams relegated from L2) prior to the game, very Fulhamish....

Also:

Parma - Half Italian, dads from Parma!

One of the best teams in the world in the 90's until their president was found out stealing money from the sponsors accounts....! Back 5 included Buffon, Lillian Thuram, Fabio Cannavaro not to mention Baggio, Veron, Chiesa, Fuser, Crespo in midfield/attack.

Neil D

Quote from: CottagersOnTour on October 20, 2014, 01:05:19 PM
Parma - Half Italian, dads from Parma!
One of the best teams in the world in the 90's until their president was found out stealing money from the sponsors accounts....! Back 5 included Buffon, Lillian Thuram, Fabio Cannavaro not to mention Baggio, Veron, Chiesa, Fuser, Crespo in midfield/attack.
Saw them lose to Fiorentina 3-1 about ten years ago when I took a bunch of VIth formers on a school trip.  Liked the fact that we could buy tickets at newspaper kiosks in the city.