watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KEEP KIT Petition

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 18, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm a rebel I guess. I'll let the board make this decision without my input.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

Quote from: HatterDon on October 20, 2014, 02:33:48 PM
I'm a rebel I guess. I'll let the board make this decision without my input.

I'm with you on this one my Texan friend! Don't really see the point of this at all.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...it's called demonstrating your support for a particular manager of the club - why is it not necessary to do so when the future of the club could be at stake.

We have seen the results of the decisions the board has made.

Surprised by both your comments, but don't want to detract from the purpose of the original posters post...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Actions will speak Ed, and I think Kit has done enough to prove that he's the right person.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 20, 2014, 03:00:14 PM
Actions will speak Ed, and I think Kit has done enough to prove that he's the right person.

He's certainly convinced me. I'm hoping that the same sound decision-making that got him the "interim" tag will be enough to keep him there. Just what we've all seen from LVC is enough to show me that he has insights nobody on this board does.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ffcjohnnyf

Signed.

Also signed here>>  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/appoint-kit-symons-as-permanent-manager-of-fulham

Please spread the word. Club know about this.

Any chance of making it a "sticky"?
VIVA EL FULHAM!

GoldCoastWhite

Fulhammikie

davew

Due to holiday arrangements I didn't see the game until tonight (FFC website) and before I watched it I was going to post that perhaps KS should be appointed caretaker manager until the new window. There is no doubt that we have a squad capable of challenging for promotion again after the German conspiracy of 1 man trying to wreck the club and nobody willing to play for him (player power)! I am going to give the thumbs up to KS because the important thing is that there is now some stability in selection (maybe we feel that a couple of our young stars should be playing) but for me the important thing is that everybody is trying for the club. Optimistic for our future, yes!!!!!! Good luck with your forthcoming appointment Kit!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Kent Cassandra

Signed
If its ok with Ed and Berserker its ok with me.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

AUSFFC

"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

akf

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

BestOfBrede

I really like Kit and he has done a wonderful job thus far.

I do though, have a niggling doubt that I can't get rid of!
My worries concern:
His ability to attract Premier quality players and his lack of Premier experience.
Now I know that this doesn't presently concern us, but it will - if not this season then very soon afterwards!
I fear that we will lose a few of the better youngsters along the way (Roberts, David, Williams, Hyndman etc), and the new Manager needs to:
1/ Try to retain these players
2/ Replace any losses with prem talent

I hope We don't lose Kit and he is offered a good position with us, but as I said, I'm just not sure how far he can take us. How much confidence will Khan have and be willing to let him spend? I suppose we will have to wait and see, but I just can't help but think we should be aiming higher - someone like Tigana or Moyes.

I really hope I'm wrong and Kit is the man (he will definitely have my support while in the job),
but cannot stop this nagging doubt!
Sorry.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 21, 2014, 02:16:12 PM
I really like Kit and he has done a wonderful job thus far.

I do though, have a niggling doubt that I can't get rid of!
My worries concern:
His ability to attract Premier quality players and his lack of Premier experience.
Now I know that this doesn't presently concern us, but it will - if not this season then very soon afterwards!
I fear that we will lose a few of the better youngsters along the way (Roberts, David, Williams, Hyndman etc), and the new Manager needs to:
1/ Try to retain these players
2/ Replace any losses with prem talent

I hope We don't lose Kit and he is offered a good position with us, but as I said, I'm just not sure how far he can take us. How much confidence will Khan have and be willing to let him spend? I suppose we will have to wait and see, but I just can't help but think we should be aiming higher - someone like Tigana or Moyes.

I really hope I'm wrong and Kit is the man (he will definitely have my support while in the job),
but cannot stop this nagging doubt!
Sorry.

Surely he has as good a chance of keeping the youth as anyone as he has worked with them. I do agree about new player until and a big until he has proven himself but that is where khan needs to do his job with a fat wallet and assurances that he will do what it takes with or without kit to get us back up.