watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket for Rotherham vs. Fulham

Started by SirPercival, October 18, 2014, 06:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirPercival

Any one got a spare ticket? I live in Hull and was thinking of driving down after work for the game, only just got 'round to trying to sort a ticket and of course they're currently sold out...they say there will be some available on the day, but as I can only get there for about half an hour before KO I don't want to arrive and be turned away! Would obviously pay for the ticket if anyone has one, could meet at the ground to pick it up?

Here's hoping!

049:gif

Fulham99

There will be plenty available on gate we will not take more that 400

Northern Cottager

We've sold out? Even to advertise as sold out if we haven't is daft, we could haves old a few more after today.

Wingnut

Tickets are on sale on the night from the away ticket office.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SirPercival

it's confusing - you can only book over the phone or in person now, but online on our ticket info pages it suggests there are still tickets available

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2014_2015/fixtures
(see 'Tickets Available')

I imagine we must have sold out our pre-sale allocation - can't see why they'd lie to me over the phone - but I'd have thought they have to staff necessary to manage the website so that it's not misleading...

Think I might chance it given that it's a midweek fixture and there are likely to be fewer trying to get a ticket on the night...fingers crossed!

Sturtonmiller

SP, the phone number for Rotherham's ticket office is 08444 140754.  You may be able to order one to collect on the night....and get the pre-matchday price.

SirPercival

Yeah, I had thought of that but didn't manage to get enough free time to try. Got a ticket on the gate anyway - and I'm glad I did!