more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight's ref

Started by bobbo, October 24, 2014, 10:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

076.gif
   I'm quick to knock em when they are poor but tonight's ref was good not just because we won but he used so much common sense . I'm on a high  082.gif 049:gif
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Quote from: bobbo on October 24, 2014, 10:36:53 PM
076.gif
   I'm quick to knock em when they are poor but tonight's ref was good not just because we won but he used so much common sense . I'm on a high  082.gif 049:gif
1975 just leaving home full of hope

maltawhite

Agreed.  Well done the Ref.

domprague

Not one booking and I never thought 'the ref needs to get his card out'. Well done, fella.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

nose

yup... i thought he did well but on the other hand both teams seemed to play the game in the right spirit so that will always help!

epsomraver

Yoda running  the line on the JH side was good tonight

K33NY

I think the ref was good but the linesmen had some poor deciosions regarding offsides, in both teams favour

Peppo

He let the game flow nicely, but both teams played really cleanly so that made it easy for him.

leonffc

Thought a couple of theirs were lucky not to get booked for pulling players back but yeah he did OK (compared to some we've seen this season).
 As for 'Yoda' as ER calls him, it's obviously difficult to see from the Hammersmith but there seemed one offside where our player ran from behind the defender and also the disallowed goal. When was the offside? Before or after the blatant push in the back?

epsomraver

Quote from: leonffc on October 25, 2014, 10:01:21 AM
Thought a couple of theirs were lucky not to get booked for pulling players back but yeah he did OK (compared to some we've seen this season).
As for 'Yoda' as ER calls him, it's obviously difficult to see from the Hammersmith but there seemed one offside where our player ran from behind the defender and also the disallowed goal. When was the offside? Before or after the blatant push in the back?

Rodders was very tight,had good view from JH  when the ball was played he was on side, the goal disallowed was correct, he was off side

dannyboi-ffc

The ref had a good game but to be fair the players made it very easy. It wasn't dirty or any cheating going on. So well done to all the players for playing the sport how it should be played, a thoroughly enjoyable game.

But that's taking nothing away from the officials, they're the best we've had so far
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

leonffc

Seen the disallowed goal again and whilst Hoogland was offside, Burn was shoved in the back before so it should have been a pen IMO.